Chapter 1

"Ha Won, we're gonna be late," said Kang Ji Woon while giving a light knock on the door.

Getting no response to his call, he started pacing his way into the room. No Ha Won at sight.

Tonight there would be a dinner party celebrating Kang Seo Woo's birthday. He was back in town for a few days before hitting the road again and his manager thought this was a way to get publicity around him active. Ji Woon wasn't specifically worried about them being late — it wouldn't actually matter among all the famous people that would be there. He just found it odd that he hasn't seen Ha Won in a few hours when she disappeared inside her room after Hye Ji showed up with a lot of bags in hand.

Except Hye Ji had left about thirty minutes ago with Kang Hyun Min.

"Eun Ha Won, where are you?" He tried on a louder voice.

"In the bathroom," she finally answered. "I'll be right out."

He waited; shoulder slightly leaned against the wall beside the bathroom door and arms crossed. She had never been one to take long to get ready before. But when she came out a couple of minutes later he realized why the extra time. In fact, he had to look twice to make sure that was her.

Not only was she wearing high heels — which he had only seen on her once or twice before and not nearly this high — but also a black dress that made the innocent girl look she had going on that morning seem like a thing in the past.

The dress wasn't exactly super tight, nor did it have a front or back cleavage. But something about the contrast of the dark color against her skin and the way it clung to her curves tighter than the clothes she usually wore held a power over him he hadn't yet experienced. He felt like gasping for air.

"Ok. All good. Let's go," she claimed without looking at him, too busy stuffing a few things in her clutch bag.

He raised an eyebrow, now recovered from the reaction that went unnoticed by her, and detached himself from the wall; the hint of a playful smile on his face.

"I'm sorry. Have you seen my girlfriend anywhere?"

Ha Won looked at him in confusion. "Uh?"

Taking small steps towards her, Ji Woon added, "I mean, you couldn't possibly be her, could you?"

He stopped in front of her and put both his hands on her waist, caressing the fabric there. "The Ha Won I know wouldn't dare to look this tempting." He tucked a bit of her hair behind her right ear and leaned to continue on her left one, "In public."

Truth be told, he was kind of expecting to be hit after the tone of his teasing. They had been dating for almost three months now, but still hadn't gone anywhere beyond kisses and clothed touches. Eun Ha Won went back to living in the Haneul House after they got together officially once and for all and they spent quite the amount of time in each other's rooms. Even slept together sometimes. Slept. They were comfortable with each other and they sure loved each other, but Kang Ji Woon guessed that as the good girl she was she wouldn't want to rush things, so he let her dictate how far things went every time their making out sessions heated up. So far the further they got was neck kisses with one of his hands firm on her thigh and the other tangled in her hair while she sat on his lap, which happened last week — not that he was keeping track.

"We shouldn't let her know about this conversation, then", she whispered in his ear also, taking him by surprise.

She felt the grip on her waist tighten and smiled to herself. This had been the aimed point of the dress. Hye Ji had offered her a few more options among her drawings as a gift but she chose that one. It matched her tastes, with the long sleeves and the fact it wasn't flashy or super short, considering it went beyond the middle of her tights, but it was also sexy in a well behaved way.