Chapter 1

Tsuyu.pov

As I woke up in the morning,at 6, I showered, brushed my teeth,hair, and after all of that it was 6:30. That wasn't to bad. I got dressed and made some eggs and bacon, and sat down and ate like I usually do in the mornings. As I arrived at 7:00 in Mr.Aizawa's classroom, I saw the usual Bakugo, feet on the desk with a smug look as Lida tried to desperately make him quit, but to no avail. Kirishima also had his feet on the desk, but Lida didn't seem to notice. Rest of the class was sitting down like normal people, as if Bakugo were normal, he is pissed of 24/7. As I sat down in Aizawa's classroom as usual, he was our homeroom teacher, and like he ALWAYS does every day as usual is, He'd just show up in a yellow sleeping bag tired as always with Clearly visible bags under his eyes.
After the first four periods of school it finally came, lunch! Ive been waiting for this moment, because I was starving! I got my lunch as usual and sat with lida, Todoroki, Deku, and Ochako. I sat next to Ochako, we were best friends, but I saw her more than that. I had a crush on her, but I don't think she likes girls. Plus it would ruin our friendship.As the others were talking, I couldn't help but stare at her. My mind was soon interupted when Ochako asked if I was ok. "Are you ok, Tsuyu? You don't seem to be as talkative as you usually are."
Oh boy, she caught me. A light tint of pink crept up my face, "Yea! I'm fine, just a bit bored today, ribbit." I replied.
"Oh! Ok, just making sure!" She said cheerfully with a bright smile. Oh how I love that smile... I thought for a quick moment. Next thing I knew the bell ringed, signaling that it was time for fifth period to seventh period. After the school day had finished up, I thought about asking Ochako if she wanted to go to the movies with me. When everybody was heading to their dorms, I went to Ochako's. I knocked on the door twice, Ochako popped her head out. "Yes, Tsu?" She asked, clearly wondering why I stopped by. I fiddled with my fingers slightly, a barely visible blush on my cheeks. "Well, uh- I was wondering if you wanted to uh go to the movies..with me?" Slight hope in my eyes. "Oh, I'd love too! What movie?" My eyes lit up with excitement "I was thinking of (Insert cheesy romance movie bc why not)!" I responded. "Ok! Let me change first though." She replied. "I should probably to the same." Realizing I was still in my uniform. After changing, I went back to her dorm to get her and we walked to the movie theater. During the movie,Ochako leaned her head on my shoulder. I blushed an extremely dark pink at her sudden action, but slowly became comfortable with it.Afterwards, when the movie was done, we walked out and we kept making jokes on how cheesy the movie was. "If I counted correctly," I began. "John made about...42 cheesy pick-up lines!" I exclaimed exaggerating with such a high number. Ochako giggled a bit. Oh how I love that giggle...it warms my heart so much! I was in deep thought, until I realized Ochako was calling my name for about 5 times now. "Heyyyy! Tsu? You ok?" "Huh?! O..Oh yeah, I'm fine! Kero." I quickly blurted out just so I wouldn't look like I was sleep walking for much longer. "Well, sure doesn't look like it!" She giggled. I sighed,I was quite tired not going to lie. As we went back to the school and back to our dorms, we wished eachother a good night.

_________________________________________

It's 3 in the morning, I need some sleep desperately ;-;

There used to be 665 words lol