Part•1 - The Unfolded Feelings

Let's cover her name by the name Ali, imaginary. Haha. She went into this school. A wide one, with a large quadrangle, filled with people searching their rooms on the first day.

First Person POV...
I was nervous after I got off the car, saying goodbye to my dad, and started walking to the gym. While walking, I was ready to meet my friends who were waiting for me from afar. I started searching for my name at the lists of sections. Until, my name wasn't present.

My parents didn't even enrolled me at a different school? I thought.

I made my way to the principal's office, and told them my situation. Since MY name wasn't on the list, I got to this section...

House of Gold. Wasn't that the only section I know, of all the sections at high school?

Once again I thought to myself...

I headed to my classroom upstairs, holding this piece of paper that my principal said to give it to my going - to - be - adviser. Lol, first day and I still don't have the courage to stand up and say, "I'm lost!!!"

Well, good thing I'm in the pack of that section. I met my past classmates, Joy and Kaye. We talked until, we saw this cute, small, and a short haired lady, with glasses, and a uniform.

It must be our adviser. Ms. Michaela.

She started calling the roll. WITHOUT MY NAME IN IT. So I raised my hand, took a deep breath, and walked in front of her, and lent the piece of paper.

She looked at me and smiled. She said, "Welcome to House of Gold!"

She started calling the roll again, but with my name.

•Fast forward to 1st Quarter...
Still First Person POV.

I was sat right next to a boy named Kenneth. We talked about his favorite subjects and stuff, and then I realized he had low grades since last year. I told him that I might help him in some, but he didn't reply. He only smiled at me tho.

Our adviser handled a voting for the class officers, and suddenly, Ms. Michaela pointed me as the class Secretary.

I was surprised and my classmates suddenly started giving me surprised faces which actually annoyed me a bit.

Then, I met my old friend since grade 3, Adrille. We hang out again and we created a group wherein we hang out every recess and lunch. Then, I also make friends with boys, like Jericho. He is Adrille's seatmate, and he is a new student here at our school, so when Adrille and I talk, he tag along, since he doesn't have too much friends yet.

One day, me and Jericho was just talking, then somehow, he told me a secret that I shouldn't tell anyone.
He has a crush on my bestfriend Vieniz.

Vieniz was one of the prettiest girls in our classroom. Other boys also have a crush on her, so she is basically a bit famous.

I couldn't believe it tho. But I promised Jericho not to tell to anyone.

But the next thing I knew, it got spilled.

Not because of me tho... It's because of someone whom he have also told the secret. It's from Adrille.

Gosh, he shouldn't have told it to her. Adrille is a bit telltale...(no offense)

The next day...

I tried talking to Vieniz when I came to school, and you know what? She missed me. Well, I miss her too, since we only got to be classmates for just 1 year. So I got to hang out with her for awhile, and everytime that a teacher is not too much strict, I would suddenly go to the vacant seat beside her and transfer. Besides me, she is also talking to some of her friends infront of her. Their names are John and Mel.

Hm... Strange... Is this boy annoyed by me? I thought to myself while I observed John in front of me...

I started a small conversation then I realized that he had a crush on a girl in the other section. Ha! Even me, but I don't wanna spoil it... Haha.

The start of the Grade 7 Intramurals

Some of us started getting nervous, but I was calm all day, all week, because I planned not to join, but I'm still here to support my friends because most of them, were the members of our team, so every practice, I am present, just watching them, and they are sooooo good.

Well still thinking about that weird boy tho. I don't even know if he is annoyed or not, but I think maybe he is, because Vieniz once told me this.

John once had a crush on her.

Well, maybe John was too annoyed by me because I was sitting right next to Vieniz instead of him, sitting beside her. But maybe on his thoughts, he doesn't mind I guess.

So while I was talking with some of my friends during their break time, Alexis, one of my friends, asked me if I play volleyball. I was shocked at first because I'm afraid of getting hit by a ball. So I said no. But then I thought about it, since they are convincing me to join as a substitute player. Well, I thought to myself that it's scary, but challenging, so I said yes.

Well that weird John boy was in it too. So I wasn't surprised, besides, I'm not here because of him. I'm here to try new things.

During the practice...

The practice was held at the quadrangle, at 3:30 - 5:00 in the afternoon. I'm in, since my service picks me up from school at 5:00 in the afternoon, so it's perfect.

We are all complete at the practice and I tried practicing harder and harder, and I was starting to get better. But what really annoyed me, is this girl named Ira, and during the practice, she's blushing.

What's wrong with her? Should I talk to her? I thought.

Ira and I are not that close tho... But I should talk to her during break time.

No Ones POV

Ali started talking to Ira.

Ira is a new student here in this school, so she still doesn't have too much friends, but on the good side, she make friends so she doesn't have any problem. Then, all I know is that Ira is in Mel's group.

A: Yo Ira! Can we talk?
I: Sure! Private?
A: Yes, I just wanna ask something.
I: Okay what is it?
A: Why are you blushing awhile ago? Did you saw your crush or something?
I: Um... I-
A: What?
I: I have a crush on John... *blushes*

Ali didn't know what to say, since she find John cute, and she was so shocked, she said this...

A: Oh okay. Well, just to inform you, he is my type. I hope you don't have any problem with that.

5:00 struck, and Ali started running to go outside. She didn't even say goodbye.

(Awkward Ending: Part 2 Coming Soon)