(Bonus Part) - The Wrong Impression

Hi... We are back with Ali's story. Well, did I tell you the back story on how Ali developed her feelings to John?

(This happened after the intramurals)
It all started when their school had a program. They practiced all day, and finally the contest begins. It is held at their classroom, so for them to perform properly and neat, they have to carry all their seats outside.

While all of them are carrying seats, Ali decided to help, since she doesn't have anything to do. Then, she started carrying a seat, and dropped it near the other seats. Suddenly, when she turned around, John was carrying a seat, and Ali got hit in her head... John dropped the seat and looked at Ali's head.

J: Oh, I'm sorry. Are you alright?
A: *groans* Yeah, a bit dizzy tho...
J: I'll take you inside the room.
A: Okay, thanks.

John let Ali sat on the floor, and John went back to hang out with his friends, while still looking at Ali, concerned.

John couldn't stop saying sorry to Ali from afar. And Ali accepted his kindness and said thank you in a whisper.

In Ali's mind...
Hm... John is not that bad. Actually, he's so kind. I want to get to know him better. I'm sorry for all the wrong impressions that I thought you were. I hope we can be good friends.

(Too short, but it's just a backstory so yeah... Enjoy.)