Chapter 2) KC Shake It Up Undercover P2- Frenemies + Friendzoning

(KC pov)
Okay, It looks like I gotta stay in this disguise and I still think there's something up with "Jones" and "Deuce".

*dorm room #143*

After the bell ring for both my first and second class, I went in my dorm room and find out what plan they're plotting only to see...a picture frames??! What?

a picture frames??! What?

(Jolie pov)I came to my next class which is 3rd period for music class and I saw that the same girl from earlier is also in this period as well

(Jolie pov)
I came to my next class which is 3rd period for music class and I saw that the same girl from earlier is also in this period as well.

"OMG, she's in here!"

*dorm room #143*
Can this be even more awkward? I mean, not only do I have two classes with her but we're also roommates alongside that perky blonde girl?! Oh gee, what else is new?

(Ernie pov)
Listening to this new Wiz Khalifa song, "Something New" ft. Ty Dolla $ign and it gives me the chills.

*at the
Aside from that, I felt a tap on my shoulder and a headphone being taken off, it was Marisa

"Oh hey, Marisa. Uh, I don't mean to sound rude or anything but what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in your classes."

"Well yeah I was, I asked for permission if I could leave school a bit to take care of some personal matters at home."

"Yeah, and by home you mean our house. Okay, so continue to the point of where and how I'm supposed to be in on this?"

"Okay, today I was planned on going somewhere with Brady but my starts at the same time so I thought I could use some help from my best friend geeky brother who is good with computers that knows to make gadgets."

"Okay for of all, I'm gonna pretend you didn't call me a geek and second, I might know how to make something useful."

"Great! Thanks, Ernie."

Wow, I didn't think this would be happening. I mean, I never really thought that I would meet Marissa here in my room. Aside from that, she asked for my help with something, Me! It's kinda weird but I like it and she even gave me a side-hug after I made her this thing she wanted me to create. I know I said it already but I'm gonna say it again in a another way, I never really thought she would be alone here with me, a nerd in my bedroom, let alone be able to sit right next to me.

"So...Marissa, How's everything?"

"Uh, it's been really great and guess what, I think Brady and I are gonna be official."

"What? So, I built this thing just so you could g-?! Uh, I meant to say that's pretty cool when did that happen."

"Yeah, nice save. Anyway, I had a feeling that there was only a amount of time whether or not he was gonna ask me or whatever and he did."

"Uh huh, I guess that sounds like about right or is it not?"

"Sorry but excuse me if I'm the one who got a actual dating love life with a person who likes me, like really like me and got nothing else out of something there is to be close to or with you..unlike your last 'girlfriend', Jolie."

"Oh yeah, but what about Brad? The blonde guy who looks like android, didn't he get you to spy on K.C? Because that..my friend was pure embarrassing and trust me, I know a thing or two about that."

"Well okay yeah we do actually believe you, I mean we've seen you do that so I don't think that's anything to say proudly. And, I must admit that he did tricked me more than a occasion to get to K.C but he's on our side and like we're dating, like actually going out this time so..."

"Okay, I believe you. So, looks like we're both with in relationships with people."

"Uh, 'we'?"

"Uh yeah, we! Well..sorta, Uh..I don't really think that it's gonna be anything else out of our friendship."

"What do you mean by that?"

We went from talking about my sooner or later rejection by the girl I really like who saved us from the crazy girl who always talks as a second person and Marisa somewhat in-between insulting and comfort towards me, to us having a nicely brief moment about there's never too late for me to meet someone else and that it's better to be loved and getting something good out of rejection which was feeling appreciated and liked than getting nothing at all. With that moment alone seems more like a long heart to heart than a brief moment but in a good way I mean. Anyway, it led us to watching a movie and some talking you know without any insults towards me.

Wow, who knew getting shot down by a girl who actually likes you back can lead to kissing Marissa, one of the most prettiest and popular girl in school who's totally out of your league.