26

Louis's POV

The next day arrived again and the nerves I had were unexplainable to me.

I was scared on what he was going to say to me.

Ever since we first started talking up to now, we've gotten closer and closer to each other.

I got myself ready and then Freddie, for the rest of the day. I dont even know if we're going out of the house or staying in.

I put my one year old safetly on the sofa and put on some cartoons so I could make him and myself some breakfast.

An hour later there was a knock on the door. Making sure Fred is safe, I got and went to answer.

I saw Niall standing there, looking more casual than usual.

I smiled and let him in. Closing the door behind him.

We walked into the living room to see Freddie giggling at something the cartoon said or did.

Niall sat on the sofa next to Freddie. I smiled and got a glass of water, asking him if he wanted anything but he said no.

After a while inside, I got even more nervous.

"I was thinking that maybe we could go to the park and then you could ask me that question?" I said and asked him. He nodded smiling at me.

I got up and got Freddie's pushchair ready and set him in it. Smiling as he claps his hands and grabs ahold of one of the teddy bears that hangs from the overhead cover.

I asked Niall to take him outside while I got a water bottle. He nodded.

I got outside and locked my door. Taking the pushchair and pushing Freddie all the way to the park. Niall standing beside me.

We laughed and got there quicker then I normally do.

I picked him up from the pushchair and put him in a swing and started pushing him.

I turned to face Niall but still kept and eye on Freddie.

"So what was you going to ask me?" I questioned him.

"Its no easy way to say this, if I'm honest with you Louis." He said and I nodded, hoping he will continue on. "But I was hoping, wondering actually, if you would like to ummm, go out with me?" He looked into my eyes, nerves could be seen.

I smiled at him, looking at Freddie for a second, then back at him.

"Of course Niall. It's no secret that me and you have gotten closer then friends should." I said, accepting him. I smiled and laughed.

He smiled at me and kissed my cheek, I was shocked but quickly washed that away.

Freddie start screaming. I knew he wanted to get out, so I went to pick him up but Naill did it instead. I smiled and went towards the pushchair.

Deciding that the park was enough for today, we headed towards my home.

I went to take Freddie out of his pram but saw him asleep, smiling I picked him up and took him towards his bedroom. Grabbing the baby monitor and walking downstairs to join Niall.

He smiled up at me.

I set the baby monitor on the coffee table and sat next to him. I've never felt so happy, besides from when Freddie was born.

But this is a different kind of happy.

We decided that another movie marathon was okay for our 'first date' even though we've been on some before.

Half an later I heard crying from the monitor, getting up to get Freddie, but Niall pulled me back down and went to get him himself. I smiled and was really thankful.

Today was tiring.

When he came down Freddie was giggling and smiling widely. I smiled and realised that Freddie loves Niall.

I got up and grabbed him from Niall and headed towards the kitchen to see what he would like to eat. Niall followed behind us and watched as I did my fatherly job.

We all ate and played with Freddie.

"So I was thinking" Niall started, "I've got another tour coming up soon and was wondering if you wanted to come?"

I smiled at him, whilst thinking.

"If Freddie can come, than sure" I answered him. He smiled widely at me and nodded.

"Of course he can, I know that last time when you had a weekend away from him, you didn't like it" he said to me.

Whilst Freddie was playing with two toys and being busy with them that he didn't even realise there were other people in the room.

I went towards him and hugged him, "Well then we'll come" I said, looking into his eyes. He smiled at me and pecked my lips. I smiled widely and hugged him again.

We heard clapping and looked at Freddie, he was staring at us with a big grin.

"Da da" he said, I was shocked to hear his first words. I smiled widely and picked him up.

"Say it again Fred" I said with pride. He smiled up at me.

"Da" he pointed at me, "da" then he pointed at Niall. I was in shock but nodded at him when he looked back at me with a wide grin.

I could feel Nialls gaze on me. I looked at him, he had a more shocked face then I did.

"Is that okay?" I asked, scared of his response. He smiled widely at me, walking towards us.

"Of course it is" he answered. Relief washed through my body. He hugged me and Freddie.

"Da Da" he leaned towards Niall. I handed him over and looked at the time. Knowing that I needed to feed him and give him a bath then head towards his bedtime.

I walked into the kitchen, while Niall was cooing Freddie.

Making something quick and simple, I saw Niall put him in his high chair, and I settled his food in front of him. Same with me and Niall's food.

We all ate. And when Freddie finished, I picked him up and headed towards the bathroom, I told Niall that he could tag along.

I ran Freddie's bath and set him in it, washing him carefully, then drying and then putting him in his clothes.

I put Freddie in his crib. Kissed his forehead and said goodnight to him. The baby monitor was already downstairs.

Walking down the stairs, with Niall trotting behind me.

We sat on the sofa, me in his arms.

"Are you staying tonight?" I asked him, he looked at me and nodded.

I smiled, looked at the time. I turned off the living rooms lights, heading upstairs and Niall followed me. I walked into my room and so did he, I laid on my bed, not bothering to change but knew I needed to.

I grabbed some clothes and gave him some two. I changed and laid in the bed, he didn't the same thing and I cuddled into him.

We soon went to sleep. Smiling widely at the new relationship we have.