19

Louis's POV

It soon turned to Friday, the day where my little man was staying at his aunt's for the weekend.

Ever since he has been born, I've never had a full few days away from him. There has been some days where he'd be babysat because I needed to get him some more clothing and he was in a fussy mood. So I just never took him.

So when Lottie turns up, I know it will be difficult to let him leave. I know he will be in safe arms though.

It turned twenty minutes past eleven in the morning when Lottie showed up. She wasnt by herself though.

She was with Niall.

I opened the door with Freddie in my arms and let them in. He was being giggly.

When they both walked in, I shut the door behind them with my foot and walked towards the living room.

Placing Freddie in his bouncy chair thing. I forgot what you call them.

Turning round and sitting down on the armchair that is closest to him.

We began talking for a few minutes and then Lottie said that our Mother wanted to see Fred so she was going to take him. Before she got to hers.

I packed the rest of his stuff, Niall helped me with some of it.

"So, you excited for the break away?" He asked me, I looked at him.

"Yeah and no, it's just I've never spent a full weekend away from him, especially when he's teething as well" I answered him. He nodded at me and continued getting some nappies for Fred.

When we finished packing and walking down the stairs. I could hear Freddie laughing as Lottie pretend to make farting sounds with her mouth on his belly.

I smiled at them and dropped the bag at the front door. I took him from her hands and gave him a big kiss on the cheek and saying my goodbyes to him, while putting him in his pram.

I smiled at Lottie, hugged her and wished her luck with him for the weekend. She laughed at took the bag, putting it on the little storage holder on the pram and walking out the door with him.

I smiled and waved goodbye at them.

Closing the door, I saw Niall give me a reassuring smile and sat down on the sofa.

I smiled and walked into the living room.

"Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" I asked him, he nodded.

I picked up the TV remote and put Netflix on. Gave him the remote and told him to pick something.

"Would you like anything to eat or drink?" I asked. Walking towards the kitchen.

"Umm.. Yeah, I'll have a cuppa, if you don't mind." He said, I nodded and made my way towards the kettle, turning it on.

"How many sugars and do you have milk in it?" I asked him.

"Two sugars and yeah" He responded to me.

Grabbing the sugar tin and putting two sugars in the each of the cups, as well as the teabags.

Waiting for the kettle to finish, I grabbed the milk from the fridge and waited.

It soon clicked off, signaling it was done. Pouring the hot water into the cups, mixing it and then adding the milk into that. Mixing it one last time and then taking out the teabags.

Grabbing the hot drinks and walking towards the living room and putting them on the coffee table.

Looking at what he has put on, I realise that it was an horror. Laughing, I went on turned off the living room lights and sat next to him.