Part 1

I was lining up to get into Britain's Got Talent, I walked up stated my name and said what my "act" was. Then in I went. I was super nervous because I have never done anything like this before.

Hi my name is Lana. I'm 15 years old and I'm from North London. Going on to this BGT stage will probably be the most difficult thing I would ever do. My family life on the other hand isn't too good. My mum died 2 months ago in a car crash on the way back from a girly weekend in Leicester and since then it has been so difficult for me. I love with my dad who hates talking about her and he punishes us if we ever talk about mum. He went around and burned all the pictures of her. I have a big brother John who is 18 and a little sister Ayesha who is 14.

My school is the only place where I feel happy . I was in a big squad of friends and we would meet up regularly and we would always have a bunch of laughs but my two best friends are Millie and Anna. They are so sweet and have always stuck up for me. They actually wanted me to sign up for BGT because they thought that I was super talented.

*Present Time*
I went into the studio where u would perform and I texted Millie and Anna on our group chat.

*Text*
                The Gals💖

Millie- Good luck with you audition x💖
Anna-Millie and I are in the crowd rn and can't wait for you to come on 💞xo
Me- I'm really nervous but excited at the same time. Thanks so much for coming you guys xx
Anna- Anything for our bestie✌🏼
Millie-Yeah we will always be here for you no matter what xxxx
Me-Thanks Guys

*End of text*