Part 4

"Wow" Amanda said
"You haven't even started yet" Alesha said.
"Yeah " I say nervously.
"What's your name and how old are you? " Amanda asked.
"I'm Lana Adams and I'm 15" I say.
"Can you tell us a little about yourself" David asked . Great I thought. This was the question I was dreading to be asked.
"Well I love playing guitar, I live in Manchester, and umm" I could feel tears emerging in my eyes.
"My mum died in a car crash a few months ago" I say as I hold back tears.
"We can see this is a special moment for you then" Alesha said
"Yeah she would of been proud of me" I say as I continue to cry. Ant and Died then come out on stage and give me a hug.
"Do you want a little drink? " Dec asked giving me some water.
"Thank you so much" I say.
"Right I'm ready" I add.
"What are you going to be singing? " Amanda says.
"History by One direction" I say
"Are you nervous?" Simon asked.
"Yes very" I say

I sit on the chair on the stage and start to strum the intro chords and my voice then fills the room as I sing. My voice hits all the right notes and I manage to play all the right guitar notes. I finish playing and the whole room stands up and cheers. Even the judges gave me a standing ovation. I looked to the wings and I saw chapter 13 clapping for me as well.
"Thank you so much guys" I say. I then started to hear a chant in the audience. They were all saying the same thing "PRESS THE GOLD! PRESS THE GOLD! ". Alesha then pressed the golden buzzer and I fell to the ground with happiness. I also burst into tears as I was so overwhelmed with joy.  I couldn't believe that this had happened. little gold flecks of confetti fell around me. I then saw Tom,Jake,Noah and Jacob run onto the stage and they gave me a big hug. Alesha then came onto the stage and hugged me.

"Well done my lovely" She said "I loved it and I think you have a great future ahead of you" she added.

"Thank you so much" I say to her.

"your welcome" she said and went back to her seat. 

After that Chapter 13 performed and they got 4 yesses. So we all decided to go and celebrate by getting a starbucks.

A/N

I also have a new fan fiction coming out soon and it's a jake one so enjoy it xx.
Also thank you so much for #3 on jacob Swann! That blows my mind❤❤❤❤❤❤❤