Part 3

Maybe I sang a little too loudly because the four boys came over to me.
"You have a cute voice" Said one of them who had dirty blonde hair.
"Thanks" I said "I'm Lana" I added
"Pleased to meet you I'm Jacob" Said the boy with the ACDC cap on. "This is Tom" He said pointing to the boy who said I had a nice voice. "This is Noah" He gestures to a tall boy with brown hair. "And Jake" He points to a cute boy with floppy brownish blonde hair.
"So what are you guys gonna do today? " I asked
"Well we are a band called Chapter 13" Tom said
"Awww that's so cool, I have always wanted to be in a band" I said
"How about you Lana? " Noah asked
"I'm singing accompanied by the guitar" I say
"Well I'll bet you will be amazing" Jacob said.

Suddenly three buzzers go off
"Holy shit" I say with a fright.
"It must be scary out there" Said Jake.
"Yeah, I'm really nervous" I said
"Aww Lana, you will be great" Tom said stroking my shoulder in a calming way.
"Well I'm under a lot or pressure because because" I couldn't get through words out. I wanted to tell the boys about my mum but I couldn't so I just burst into tears.
"Lana don't cry please what's wrong? " Jacob said comforting me.
"Well my mum died in a car crash and I'm playing her favorite one direction song" I said
"Don't worry, we are here for you, as friends" Tom said and we all then had a group hug.
"Thank you so much guys" I say putting a smile on my face.

We all traded snapchats and then I was called to go in stage with my guitar
"Good luck" The boys all say. We all then arranged to wait on each other. I then walk to the stage. My knees all of a sudden turn to jelly. I can hear a lot of people cheering for me even though I haven't started yet.