(AxS) Mommy? Part Two (Smut)

When the morning came, the young diamond and purple gem woke up in each other's arms. Steven had a dark red blush on his face as he had a problem.

In the night he had a wet dream of, well, Amethyst.

He never experienced that type of thing. Because despite the fact that he had a kink for names, he had never done it. He was a virgin. Though, now he felt his member hurt and throb from the dream. He wanted to touch himself. But Amethyst was in the bed with him. He didn't want her to know.

He tried to slowly get out of the bed to go to the bathroom. But, as soon as he was up from it, he was pulled down.

"Aw, someone is a little boy for mommy, isn't he?" These words aroused the boy so much more. He blushed more.

"Hmm, don't worry. Mommy~ will take care of her baby boy~" she whispered the last part into his ear.

He gasped as his boner got worse. He needed to get rid of it. It hurt him.

"Lay down kitten~," Amethyst said, pushing him down to the bed. She started to rub his crotch area, slowly. Too slow for Steven. He bucked his hips and groaned.
Amethyst stopped. "Now, be a good boy for mommy, don't do that." She said. Then, she pulled down his boxers. She looked at how big he was. He was at least 8 inches big. She looked at him with awe. She took the boys dick in her hand and slowly moved her hand. He moaned out loud. With groans whimpers.

Amethyst took his tip on her mouth and went down slowly. She did so because it was the first time he was experiencing it. Might as well let him enjoy it

"Mhhh!~ Ame- Amethyst!~" he groaned out.

She slapped his ass, "It's mommy, baby boy." She said, causing vibrations to go up through the young boy.

He screamed now, as Amethyst went faster, stroking what she couldn't suck.

"Mommy!~ hm hm hm~" he huffed as he got closer to his climax.

Amethyst knew he was close and she toyed with him. She twirled a finger on his ass and cupped his balls. He groaned so loud. They were sure everyone could hear them but they don't care. Steven was in a haze of lust and want. He didn't know what he wanted though. He wanted to see Amethyst get wrecked and sweaty. His cum all over her.

"Mommy~ Mo~ I-i wanna fu~fuck you!" He moaned out between breaths.

Amethyst looked up at the boy and smirked.

"Hmhm~ Does baby boy feel ready?" She purred.

"Please, mommy, let me fuck you" he moaned as Amethyst continued to stroke him.

"Ok, baby boy, show mommy what you can do~"

Steven quickly flipped her over so now she was laying down below him. He started to kiss her, working his way down to her neck. He sucked on her neck for a few moments before.movjng down to admire his work on her neck. How she was already sweating and grunting for his touch.

He slowly worked his way to get her pussy. He quickly started to lick. He felt this was the right thing, after hearing her moan in a scream. He moaned as he worked on her. He trusted his tongue in and out of her. She moaned and grunted so much that Steven could barely control himself when he lined his dick up to her wet gemhood.

He thrust into her quickly. She screamed as he let out a loud moan. He had never felt this on him before. Warm, fitting walls all around his dick. He saw a bulge in Amethyst's stomach and was awed. Then he thought about how.mich bigger it would get if he came in her.

He started to thrust in and out of the sweaty and submissive gem. He loved this sight of her. Completely wrecked and begging for him. How much he loved her. He loved her messy hair and her figure. Her fat ass and big tits. He loved her moans and mews that came from her gorgeous lips. He leaned down to kiss her. He continued to trust and pant in the kiss and felt a pool in his gut as he felt his dick from in the tight walls.

"Baby boy! I'm gonna cuummmm~~" she said as her liquids spilled onto the boy's dick. He felt her start to tighten even more around him. He felt himself lose control and trust into her at a fast, animalistic pace.

"Fuck~ hm hmhmhmhm~~" he panted with the thrusts.

"Mhh!~ Baby boy! Mommy is so proud of you. Your huge dick comp- completely making my me cum~ mmmm im such a slut, baby boy. Mommy's been bad~" Amethyst moaned to the boy.

This really made Steven lose it. He felt himself come undone as he shot all his seed into the gem. He stood for a minute to milk himself on her. He slowed himself and trusted slowly in her until he felt done.

"Hmm~ Baby boy that was amazing as she rubbed her bulge in her gut. Steven liked how full she looked.

They kissed before holding the other and falling asleep.