Chapter 6.

***Chapter 6 is UP! This is where Arielle's journey starts- so grab your popcorn and ENJOY!***

***Dedication to @Briella2014 because she's my BFF and the most amazing person I know:D***

Chapter 6.

 ‘’What about this one?’’ Rose asked, pointing to a sleek black Mercedes Compressor SLK. I shook my head, ‘’Nah, too showy and it costs more than it’s worth to me,’’

We were looking for a car for me. I was going to buy it myself, of course. Sir Beaumont had offered to buy it for me, but I had clearly told him I wanted to buy it myself. I had enough money, not to be proud, vain or anything like that, but my dad was a rich CEO after all, and even though it had enough negative points, it had a lot of positive points too.

I looked around and suddenly spotted a beautiful car. It was beautiful. And it was a good model, not too cheap and not too expensive. It was a silver Lexus RC 350. I used to have a red car, but silver seemed nice, especially as so many girls here had red or white.

After I had made the deal, signed the papers, etc. we could go home in my new car. It felt amazing to drive a car again, I’d missed that feeling a little.

‘’Wow, Arielle. You drive like a pro,’’ Rose complimented me. I grinned at her, ‘’Thank you, I love driving,’’ I answered.

When we drove up the entrance to their house, I saw it was called Northhall Mansion.

‘’That is so not a good name for this house!”’ I exclaimed, parking my car. The large front door opened and the twins ran out.

‘’Is that your new car, Arielle?’’ Paige asked excitedly.

‘’Why did you get silver?’’ Pearl questioned, frowning a little.

‘’I think it’s awesome,’’ Paige defended me.

‘’It is! I was just asking!’’ Pearl protested.

I laughed and got out the car, slinging my bag over my shoulder and headed to the front door. James came out with his car keys and he stopped short as he saw me.

‘’Got a new car?’’ he asked, his tone friendly. I nearly had a heart attack.

‘’Got a new tongue?’’ I asked him. He looked at me surprised, then he laughed. He actually laughed. I turned to Rose with wide eyes, but she just shrugged her shoulders.

‘’No, seriously, it’s a good model. Did you choose it or the car dealer?’’ he asked, walking over to admire it.

‘’I did. I know it’s a good car, it’s  got around 400HP,’’ I told him. He looked up at me and chuckled silently.

‘’What?’’ I asked.

‘’Nothing, I just think it’s cool that you know stuff about cars,’’ he explained and I felt my cheeks go pink.

‘’Are you blushing?’’ he teased, smirking. I glared at him (yes, now it was my turn to glare), ‘’Of course not, it must be from the cold,’’

I gave a quick wave and quickly entered my home. Wait. My home? Was I already starting to think of this as home? I did feel a sense of happiness and comfort whenever I was in it, but… my home was in California! I was going back in not even 7 months!

‘’Arielle?’’ I was snapped out of my thought by Rose calling my name. She was looking at me weirdly.

‘’What?’’ I asked.