chapter 4:

*CONTINUED*

"huh?" he then turned around, as you mentally facepalmed. but after a moment you started to freak out. OH NO! NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!! why now? why today? why HIM?!?! you ex walked towards Zach with a dissatisfaction and anger all mixed up into one.

"Okay, listen here you son of a bitch! you have no right to go near her" your ex screamed at Zach, then he turned to you. "and you... since when did you think this is over?!" he shouted at your face. Zach stood still, looking into your eyes with some sort of jealousy and sympathy.

"since I said we were over! and why are you here NOW?" you started sassing him back.

"This still isn't over, unless I say so!" his hand made its way to your arm.

"HEY! NO NEED TO TOUCH HER!!! AND LEAVE HER ALONE" the voice made you and your ex jump. this is the first time you heard him shout.

"This is my girlfriend, so you leave her alone. shes mine and she does what she's told to do" he stared at you full of anger then back to Zach.

"she said that you two were over! so leave her alone!"

"says who?"

"SAYS ME" the both looked at you, you never let your anger out on people. you set your arm free and pushed him to the ground. "AND STAY OUT OF MY HOUSE!!"

"HOW DARE YOU?!"

"CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?! BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN DOING THAT SINCE WE BROKE UP"

"more like you broke up with me"

"But you still don't understand that I still need space from your psycho ass! after 3 years of torture, you're still the same asshole who won't let go of the truth! after what you did to me, you deserve to be in prison!!" you shouted out all of your emotions out to the point that you didn't know which one.

"stop telling him what happened?!"

"you deserve to know the truth..." you looked at Zach who was confused at first "but after i deal with this" you walked up to your ex who was still in the ground, and picked him up and threw him out of your yard. "AND STAY OUT!!" those were the last words you said to him before letting Zach into your house. 

"So... what REALLY happened?" he asked once he sat down at the couch.

"well..." .