Cats, Dragons, and Evil Gods

~Sora~

Sora: "I hope Koneko is okay"

Rias: "Koneko is trying her best to face her own power and very existence" We continued running through the forest. "This is a hurdle Koneko must overcome herself"

We finally found Koneko. Rias was about to walk up to her, but I grabbed her and hid behind a tree. Rias almost let out a scream, but I covered her mouth with my hand.

Sora: "Shh, there's someone else there" She calmed down and I let her go.

Koneko: "Why did you come here?"

???: "Shirone, I came to pick you up. I was running away so desperately, I wasn't able to take you with me"

Rias: "Kuroka"

Sora: "I see"

Bikou: "Hey, Kuroka!"

Rias: "Khaos Brigade!"

Kuroka: "What is it, Bikou?"

Bikou: "Are you just going to ignore the rats hiding in the shadows?"

Sora: Damn

Bikou: "With our knowledge of the sage arts, we can easily sense others by the flow of chi" Rias and I exited the tree line and walked up behind Koneko.

Rias: "Kuroka, Koneko is a member of my household. I won't let you lay a finger on her"

Kuroka: "My, my. What are you saying? That's my little sister. I'm not giving her to a high-class devil like you"

Sora: "How's it going monkey man? How's Vali and my brother?" 

Bikou: "*laughing* They're okay"

Kuroka: "Who's the boy?"

Bikou: "He's the Evolution Dragon Emperor"

Kuroka: "Ohh. So he's my beloved's twin"

Sora: "Beloved?"

Koneko: "Sis, why?"

Kuroka: "Ophis and Vali will happily accept you. After all, you have the same power running through your veins as me"

Koneko: "I am part of Rias Gremory's family" I took a step forwards.

Sora: "If she doesn't want to go, she doesn't want to go"

Kuroka: "I'll take her by force if I have to"

Bikou: "Well, a little resistance will help kill some time"

Sora: "Time huh?"

Bikou: "We lured her little sister out to kill some time while we wait. Vali asked us to bring a certain man out here"

Kuroka: "I guess he wanted to complain about the gathering tonight" Suddenly, a huge power spike in the hall.

Sora: "An attack!" Before I could move, a barrier was placed around the forest. "Damn! I was too slow!"

Kuroka: "I created a barrier over this entire forest and shut us in"

Bikou: "I hope you can give me some entertainment, Evolution Dragon Emperor!" He slammed his staff down, but I grabbed Koneko and Rias and dodged in time.

Sora: "2 vs 1 again huh? At least my annoying brother isn't here" Rias fired a blast of destruction, but Kuroka simply blocked it. "You're not strong enough for these 2 yet. Leave this to me!"

Tannin: "Such dark auras"

Sora: "Tannin"

Incursio: "So you followed my power's energy signature"