Marriage Counseling

(I do not take any credit for any artwork or videos I upload in this story or any story I have ever uploaded. Figured I get this out of the way now~)

~Sora~

Sirzechs: "Sora, I'd like for you to go to the human world instead of my wife, Grayfia. She is backed up enough as it is and this trip will only delay her even more" I smiled.

Sora: "Being Lucifer's wife isn't all sunshine and rainbows is it?"

Sirzechs: "I'm afraid not. *sigh* She's worried that we're not spending enough time with Milcas"

Sora: "How is the little guy anyways?"

Sirzechs: "He's quite alright. My mother is more than happy to be taking care of him when we are away. He does miss his uncle" He said with a smirk.

Sora: "Yeah yeah. I'm just glad I'm not swamped with paperwork"

Sirzechs: "I couldn't waste such a valuable asset, now could I? Now hurry along, I have a feeling something important is about to happen" I bowed as a magic circle appeared beneath my feet.

Sora: "As you wish" With that, I transported to the old school building Rias has been using as a base. However, no one was present. I exited the building and rapidly ascent above the clouds. 

Sora: I sense her over. . . there? I preformed a nose dive downwards, before pulling up just before I hit the ground and used the momentum to shoot me forwards. After a few seconds, I stopped in front of a modest looking house.

I flew up towards the 2nd floor where I felt her presence. As I neared the window of the room, I heard something I rather wish I hadn't.

Rias: "Issei, please. You have to take me!

Issei(?): "Pardon?"

Rias: "I need you to take my virginity, and I need you to do it now"

Sora: Sirzechs probably won't like that. . . I should stop it before it even starts. I used my magic to teleport into the room.

Rias: "*sigh* I had a feeling I'd get here too late . . ."

Sora: "Rias, I understand you want out but this isn't the way to do it. I know your brother would certainly be displeased with this"

Issei(?): "You have a brother?"

Rias: "My virtue is mine to do with as I please"

Sora: "Exactly, which is why I hate arranged marriages. So, just this once, I'll turn a blind eye, k?" I winked at her and she smiled.

Rias: "Thank you, Sora"

Sora: "However, now that I am here, you know I can't allow this to go on any longer" I look over to the boy on the bed. "Please pardon me for the intrusion. My name is Sora Alastor"

Rias: "I'm so sorry Issei, I haven't been in my right mind tonight. Let's just forget about this"

Issei: "Sure thing"

Sora: "So you're Issei huh? The wielder of the Welsh Dragon Emperor?"

Issei: "Yeah, uh. Ta da!"

Rias: "I will listen to what you have to say at my headquarters. You won't mind if Akeno joins us?"

Sora: "Not at all. However, please clothe yourself" She bent over towards Issei, giving me a clear shot of her ass. I simply looked away.

Rias: "I'm sorry for putting you out like this"

Issei: "Yeah, no problem" She then gave him a kiss on the cheek and gathered her clothes.

Rias: "I suppose I should excuse myself" With that, we teleported away.