𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚: 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚

ANAKIN ♛ you both really enjoyed staying up late at night. You were sitting in your quaint living room, the only light coming from the fireplace. You sat next to each other on the couch, keeping each other warm. It was sweet and romantic, Anakin wrapped his arm around you while you snuggled close to his chest. 

OBI-WAN ♛ because you both had to be secret about your relationship, you had your first date at Obi-Wan's house. He set up a perfect dinner, lit with good-smelling candles and your favorite food. You spent the evening eating good food and chatting away. 

LUKE ♛ luke took you to visit his home planet, Tatooine. It was getting late, and outside of his old house, you guys sat and gazed at the beautiful sunset. Luke, caught in a daze, ended up kissing you on accident and being really embarrassed. But you didn't care and kissed him back. 

HAN ♛ you guys went to the Catina Bar and got some drinks. It was a lot of fun, messing around with Han. He spent most of the time being super flirty but also told you some great stories of when he outruns bounty hunters. 

KYLO ♛ kylo ren had this one spot in his ship that had a very large window, looking upon the stars. When he showed you this, you were shocked. It was very beautiful, gazing at all the stars from the large window. 

POE ♛ knowing Poe, he of course, had to take you for a spin in one of his lightning-fast ships. Sadly, the date didn't end well. You kept telling Poe to slow down, but when he tried to convince you to go fast by making the ship speed up, you threw up. But Poe took care and comforted you until you got back home. 

FINN ♛ he took you to do his favorite activity, riding orbaks (space horses in tros). You found that riding an orbak was a lot of fun. You raced against Finn, jumped over obstacles, and even rode holding hands together. You tried to convince Finn to buy one as a pet, and he promised he would once he got a large land.