𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩: 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙤𝙛

ANAKIN ♛ obi-wan: ever since your friendship started with his master, he occasionally get's jealous when you guys are talking 

OBI-WAN ♛ anakin: before anakin knew you were dating obi-wan, he tried to make a move on you. you tried to tell obi-wan it was a mistake and would never happen again, and it let go of it. But ever since then, obi-wan has never left you alone with his padawan. 

LUKE ♛ han: let's face it, han's a natural flirt. even though you were luke's, sometimes he would be flirty around you. luke hates it and one time yelled at han to leave you alone. 

HAN ♛ lando: when you arrived on cloud city, you were taken aback by lando's kindness to let you guys stay for an evening. han quickly swooped you away before lando could talk anymore. 

KYLO ♛ finn: ever since you heard about fn-2187's escape,  you couldn't help but be a little impressed. to your mistake, you talked about him a lot and kylo grew a little jealous. so jealous, he sent out troops to go and kill finn. 

POE ♛ kylo: you had once been captured by kylo ren but poe helped you escape. after hearing about what happened when kylo interrogated you, poe grew jealous of him. 

FINN ♛ poe: since you and poe have to have a friendship since you're both pilots for the resistance, finn is always clinging on to you when you are around him.