Chapter one: The day my sisther called

The day my sister called me I had just woke up and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I wasn't expecting her to call mhe ever again b/c the last time we spoke it didn't end so well. We got mad at each other over something so petty, said somethings that we really didn't mean to each other. I Had done forgot that she was my sister, it was just that bad to the point where we didn't claim each other.I'll admit it I was hella happy when I seen that my phone screen said big sistha! But anyway mhe and big sistha phone call went like this: 

Sistha: Hey peaches! Are you still mad with? girl I hope not but any way "Do u remember that boy u was talking to at our auntie day care during the summer?"

MHE: YES I DO!  Why yuh asked?

Sistha: Well the reason why I asked is b/c he want to go with you.

MHE:UMMM Big Sistha how we gone do that? and we don't see each other like dat.

Sistha: Oh girl let me tell yah something you don't know already, he moved to Valdosta with his daddy b/c his mama kan't do nun with him.

MHE: Oh frfr you lying!! IAn even gone lie to you big sistha, I miss talking too him with his sexy self.

Sistha: Awe my lil sis growing up, and bet ya do. He told mhe to ask yuh if he can have your numba. So can he have yur numba?

MHE: LOL you a mess, and hld on lettmhe think about that.

PAUSE FOR 2 MINS

Sistha: Hello! hello! HELLOOOO! PEACHES are you still there?

MHE: Huh? my bad I started day dreaming about him, but yea he can have my numba. and tell him i sed text mhe ASAP!! Ian playing with him.

Sistha: lol yuh crazy girl but okay I will aye peaches igtg so ttyl luv baby girl

MHE: haha but otay bye ily2 big sis and be good!

CALL ENED

I swear this was the best convo mhe and my sister ever had since we fell out or w/e. IG mhe and big sis are back on the best of terms. She just don't know she my ride or die chick even tho we don't all ways be on the same page at times but i'll never let her down again not when over a nigga.