Chapter 1

**Y/N Introduction**
Both parents died 6 years ago
Works at a coffee shop
Fears the dark

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I woke up from my alarm and do the basics.
(Outfit you wear⬇️)

Your works start at 9:30 but you reached at 7 to make sure that everything is cleaned and set for the morning crowd

(***at the coffee shop***)
10 minutes later
You were finishing up the organization but you hear the bell on the door ring.

Y/n: Sorry we're not ope-
You turn around and immediately your vision went blank.

???POV

Im getting ready for the mafia auction show. This is when all the mafia leaders come under the same building UNHARMED and we buy new toys. I wasn't interested but, they said they have new displays so i'll go for the show.

Y/N
I woke up to find myself seated and surrounded by a bunch of females that has mixed emotions on their faces. I was so caught up in looking around I didnt notice I was wearing the most exposing outfit ever!

 I was so caught up in looking around I didnt notice I was wearing the most exposing outfit ever!

In the middle of my thoughts a hand pulls me out on a stage. I am standing infront of what looks like over 20 mens!.
Host: This is our newest, number 9, nothing less than a 5 mil,and START.

When the man that seems like the host said start the men's in the crowd started shouting numbers as price.

Man 1: $6,000,000
Man 2: $15,000,000
Man 3: $19,000,000
Man 4: $25,000,000
Man 5: 30,000,000
Man 6: $40,000,000
Host: $40,000,000 going once going twi-
Man 7: $45 million
??? : $50 million
Host: $50 million going once...going twice.... and SOLD!

The tension in the crowd seems upset but eventually a few clapped.

Still in your POV

My brain was moving so slow that i missed everything that happened after the applause in the crowd, When my brain started to work I realize im sitting in a limousine with a man sitting across from me.

Y/N: W-who are you? What am i doing here?

I asked but the man didnt reply, so decide to ask again

Y/N: HELLO! WHAT AM I DOING HERE? AND-

???: WOULD YOU SHUT UP!

I started to get irritated knowing i dont know where i am and this jerk is being an ass.
I try to keep myself calm and turn my head not wanting to look at him.
He left out a heavy sigh

???: you really dont know why your here.

Y/N: N-no

???: Well long story short... I OWN YOU.

(Authors Note)
Sorry for such a short story, please excuse any typo. And this is my first time writing a fanfic so im not an expert but i WILL improve the more i write. Thank you for reading please tap the star below to vote. And comment what i can do to improve my story and writing skills. Stay tuned for part 2. I purple you Armys💜