Chapter 3

Confusion spreads through your brain. Did you really pull it?

Did I really shoot him?

You didn't dare to open your eyes, even when you felt liquid (which you know for a fact is blood) all over you... You were too scared. You feel Jungkook's breath on the back of your neck, then he trailed along to your ear.

Jungkook: open your eyes.

His hot breath sent shivers to your body, but you still couldn't bring yourself to fulfill his request.

You hear him deeply sighed,

Then you felt something sticking you in the back of your neck and immediately you knew that he got a gun sticking into the back of your neck. That's when your eyes shoot open. But you wish you didn't. You face a man's lifeless body lying in front of you with a sharp bullet hole through his head. You immediately turned your head and body towards Jungkook, ignoring the fact that he had a gun pointed at you.

Y/N: I-I didn't do that, I didn't p-pull it!

Jungkook: I know, I was getting annoyed with waiting, then I remembered the best way to get a job done is to do it on your own.

You see a smirk creeping up to his face showing that he was proud of his masterpiece laying on the floor.

You on the other hand didn't take it so well.

Y/N POV

My stomach started to ache as I looked at the lifeless body on the ground, my head started to hurt due to the amount of blood my eyes were focusing on.

Not to mention that this man's blood is scattered over me.

My head starts spinning, my vision starts to get blurry, the only thing that's insight is seeing all that blood... not a good time when you have hemophobia (this is an extreme fear of seeing blood, or getting tests or shots where blood may be involved)

In split seconds your mind completely went black.

☆TIME SKIP☆

Y/N: you jerk! you didn't show up yesterday, you didn't answer my calls or my text!!!

???: I was busy now leave me alone.

Y/N: you could've at least texted me saying you're not gonna make it!?

???: Y/N!

he shouted, making you flinch a little.

???: Just- leave me alone.

he walked away leaving you dumbfounded.

Y/N pov

I woke up holding my head.

Why was my dream about him? It's been 2 years now.

you brushed it off, then realized that you weren't in the clothes that you had on before. You had on a white t-shirt that it swallowed you like a dress

how did get this on, i didn't even remember coming out from the base-

your thoughts got interrupted by the door opening revealing the last person you'd wish to see.

Jungkook.

Y/N: wh- what are you doing here?

Jungkook: What do you mean? This is my house and my room.

Y/N: h-how did i get this on?

you pointed your finger at the shirt you were wearing.

Y/N: I don't remember coming from the basement, what happened after i... passed out?