prank

this isnt a request but i saw someone else do it and i got inspired so 👉👈
quick oneshot before i write a big one, it was a request that was given to me a while ago but never got motivation to write it. but nows my time to shine!

todorokis pov

ive been realizing that bakugou has some possessive issues..

3 days ago
flashback
"and you know what he did? he...blah blah blah" kirishima said.
"haha, how dare he!" todoroki replied, smiling at the toothy grin. after coming out to the class about him and bakugou being together, he's gained a lot of confidence. he's able to talk to other people and contribute to the conversation without being so awkward.

bakugou was glad that his boyfriend was feeling confident, but not this fucking confident!

he stared down at the two of them talking, shotos head was on kirishimas lap while they talked, shotos face facing upwards so they could talk easier. kirishima was playing with his hair while shoto joked around, being a sassy fuck.

bakugou had enough and rushed over, blasting kirishima in the face.

"what the hell bakubro!" kirishima yelled, he was lucky that he activated his quirk fast enough. he coughed up ashes.

"it seems that you have something that belongs to ME and i want it back. bye!" he angrily yelled, grabbing todorokis wrist and leading him to his dorm.

todoroki stared up at his boyfriend when they reached his dorm, he was confused.
"katsuki, whats wrong?"
"shut up icyhot! i- SHUT UP!" and then he stormed off, leaving his small confused boyfriend in the dorm.

flashback end

to test out my theory, i've thought of a prank to play on my boyfriend. i'm currently waiting for him to come to my room. i'm also currently talking to kirishima on the phone. he doesn't know about my plan, i just wanted to talk to him which will make the prank EVEN better!

who said i couldn't be mischievous? i'm the devils boyfriend!

i hear the doorknob wiggle, knowing hes putting in the spare key i gave him to my dorm. we've been dating since sophmore year and have liked eachother since freshmen, and we're juniors so we're really comfortable with eachother now.

i burst out laughing from a joke kirishima made, really, it was that funny but i heard katsuki walk in which would of confused him. i turn up my phone volume, wheezing, i say, "oh my god that was hilarious!" i laugh more, getting angry stares from my boyfriend. out of the blue, kirishima says, "you're laugh is so manly and cute todoroki! who knew you could laugh like that!" i blushed, not expecting that. i dont really know how to react to compliments, so i just giggled.

no ones pov

bakugou was seeing red, he noticed that todoroki looked at him when he came in but he pretended not to see him. and now shitty hair called MY shoto cute? what the hell is going on?
he stomps over to him, grabbing the phone out of his boyfriends smaller hands, "ill deal with you later shitty hair." he said, angrily gripping onto the phone. he throws it across the room, luckily it lands on the soft carpet. he looks down at his perfect bottom boyfriend, licks his lips and says,
"oh now you're REALLY FUCKING GONNA GET IT, KITTEN."

"w-w-" todoroki gets cut off as pair of soft lips are now on his neck, licking and biting down everywhere. he grips onto the couch and decides if he should still go along with his prank again.

why the fuck not?

he starts moaning out after the blonde begins taking off their pants, rubbing against eachother.

"k-kiri- er- katsuki.." he moans out.

bakugou stops what hes doing, his grip on todorokis hips tigthen, leaving bright red marks on his pale skin.

"k-kat that hurt-"
"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU CALL OUT HIS NAME?!" the blonde yells, quickly taking off their pants and ripping the dual quirked boys shirt off.
so my theory was right.
"k-kat i didnt say-" he twitches.
"OOOH. I FUCKING GET IT NOW. YOU LIKE SHITTY HAIR?"
"n-no kat i was p-pranking-"
"OHHH YEAH. SURE YOU WERE! LETS SEE WHERE THAT FUCKING GETS YOU."

todoroki gulps, looking up at his blond boyfriend. his boyfriend looked.. hurt?
they were both in only their boxers now, but instead of lust in his eyes there were hesitance and doubt.
todoroki frowned and wrapped his legs and arms around his boyfriend, kissing his cheek.
"k-kat.. i was pranking you.. i w-wanted to test out my theory if y-you were actually possessive or not.."
bakugou looks at the smaller boy and then growls, putting his head in the crook of his neck.
"for fucks sakes icyhot.. i thought you actually liked him.. so was that fucker in on it too?"
he hesitates and says,
"y-yes..?"
bakugous eyes fired up and he ripped away.
"NO HE WASNT! HE CALLED YOU CUTE ON HIS FREE WILL!? THAT BASTARD-"
todoroki grip onto his waist and bites down on his stomach, making his angry boyfriend growl and try to calm down.
'how fucking dare shitty hair.. the nerve for him to call MY kitten cute.' bakugou thought.
"katsuki.. he meant it as a friend.. plus, he has his eye on another specific boy that we know.."
bakugou somewhat relaxed at that till he said,
"who?"
"can't tell, his orders!"
"you dont fucking listen to his orders though! you listen to mine." bakugou pouts.
"never do that again, scared the living hell out of me you idiot." bakugou continued.
"im sorryyy.." todoroki bowed down apologizing.
"you COULD repay me by you know, giving me a blowjob." bakugou smirks, looking at his boyfriends body.
"k-katsuki!"
"alright that settles it! lets fucking go." he grabs todoroki and swings him on his back, smacks his butt and walks to his room.

lets just say their dorm neighbors couldn't sleep all night.

///

hello!!! how are you guys? its been a while, but anyways! i hope you're all safe throughout all of this virus thing.

one question, if i made a discord server would you guys join? i want to get to know you all!! <3