|•1•|

~|Ryan POV|~

I woke up, my best friend, Alex, who had spent the night at my place because parents are outta town, was still asleep. My cat Bandit, laying on his chest, asleep on top of him. I sit up and check the time

7:55 pm

It was Monday.

"Fuckkkkkkkkk-" I said quietly, wondering if I should just skip with Alex. I mean, if he doesn't want to I'm %100 not going to make him stay with me, because that's plan rude. But dumping cold water on your bestfriends face because their a heavy sleeper is rude, but guess what I'm going to do.

I got up quietly from my bed, I went into the kitchen and find a pitcher and turn on the sink and wait for it to get cold. I lean on the side of the sink, after two minutes, I put my finger under the water. It's very cold. I grin widely while filling the pitcher with the freezing cold water.

After the pitcher fills, I shut off the water and walk to where my unknowing victim sleeps peacefully. I get to my room and loom over Alex before dumping the freezing water on him.

I smile and dump the water on his face  "WAKE UP BITCHBOY" I scream. Alex wakes up and looks concerned and panicked "IM UP!"  He yells while jolting up, Bandit gets up and runs off of him. Alex's ginger hair was soaked and sticking to his face.
"Sleep well?" I ask in a joyful tone with a smirk threating to appear on my face.

"Yes, yes I did until YOU DUMPED WATER ON ME" Alex says, clearly unimpressed.

"Hey it could have been worse, I could have dumped hot tea on you." I shrug "anyway, it's 8, you chill with skipping and hanging out in our spot?"

Our spot, aka the formation in the woods  that scared the shit out of 12 year old Ryan, is a fort that I made in the woods out of a satanic ritual looking thing I found while looking for a cabin for us to f̶u̶c̶k̶ hangout in.

"Oh, um, sure." Alex says, with a very unsure tone. I smile slightly.

"Okay, well, get dressed and shit then we can get going" I say in a cheerful tone with a happy look. "Okay" Alex says and gets up. I leave the room after getting some clothes and let him get dressed. 

•|Alex's outfit|•

•|Ryan's outfit|•

•|Ryan's outfit|•

After we both get dressed, and ate some food, because food is good and it's healthy

After we both get dressed, and ate some food, because food is good and it's healthy. We go to my car and head to the large forest outside of the small Kentucky town.

Hey all of you amazing human beings! This is my first story so, I hope you are enjoying it :) and sorry if my chapters are short
- Tyler

(Word count 474)