•|2|•

~|Ryan's POV|~
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

After we got in the car, I played with the radio. "Why is there no fucking good music?" I sigh. I look for the amp cord, I couldn't find it "Hey Alex? Can you see if my amp cord is in the glove box?" I ask Alex

He nods and opens the glove box and digs threw it for a few minutes, and then finds the cord. Alex hands me the cord and I take it "thanks" I say cheerfully

"Mhm" Alex hums, I smile and plug the cord into the socket, and then into my phone. I get onto Spotify, put on a station that we'll both like, and start to drive.  After about 35 minutes, we get to the forest. I park the car behind the  abandoned barn. We get out of the car and start to walk to the massive forest.

When we get into the forest, we look for the deer trail that leads us to the 'X' created by two fallen trees (that also scared the shit out of 12 year old Ryan). We find the trail and follow it to the X.

We find our hangout spot and go inside of it. Alex goes and sits on a air mattress that was in there. We have 4 air mattresses in our hideout spot, really just because. Air mattresses are useful for making bomb ass forts.

•|fort|•

And also so we can spend the night there o̶r̶ ̶h̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶d̶r̶u̶g̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶l̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶

And also so we can spend the night there o̶r̶ ̶h̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶d̶r̶u̶g̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶l̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶. We also have blankets, a radio, and LED lights that change color that Alex brought. It's really a nice spot to hangout, the racoons and foxes like it, too.

Alex has a bunch of art stuff. Alex and I also practice witchcraft, so we have some of that stuff here too. There a many, many posters in the Fort, Cavetown posters, My Chemical Romance posters, Grlwood posters, Girl in Red posters and such.

I sighed and sat down next to Alex and put my head on his shoulder "hi" I said, "hey" He says in response.

"Can I draw on your arm?"

"Sure"

I smile slightly and get up to find our skin markers, I find out bucket and come back over to Alex and sit next to him and grab his arm, I start to draw characters from animes we like, band logos and such.

Alex never really minds when I draw on him, I don't mind when he draws on me either. We also sometimes paint on each other, but not with acrilc paint because its SUPER bad for your skin, and itd be a dick move to damage someone's skin unless you were trying to, like, burning someone If they hurt your best friend, that'd be fine.

After I finished drawing on Alex, I put the markers away and stood up "I want coffee" I say, Alex looks at me "Coffee is nasty"

I glare at him "yeah? Well so is tea." Alex didn't like me dissing tea, and I didn't like him dissing coffee, or mushrooms. For fucks sake he's never had them and clams there 'nasty', which their not, I mean, only raw and canned mushrooms are gross.

Alex gave me the death stare "don't say SHIT about tea"

Hey all of you amazing people! I hope all of you are enjoying my story, I'm having a lot of fun writing it! I love you all, have a great day!
-Tyler

(Word count 587)