what is going on

the nix day Lucia wake up and look at two men and say why did you save me? Yuki look at her says we were walking at night and we saw you running and you ran into us so we save you from what you were running away.  thank you two for saving last night, Luka says time for school Yuki and Lucia. Yuki goes upstart and comes downstairs. Lucia blackouts Luka lift Lucia and puts on the bed and Yuki gets cold water and towel and puts on Lucia's forehead then Lucia wakes up and asks what happened and she on the bed and why Yuki not at school?   Luka says why did not tell me and Yuki you are ill. then Lucia says I did it thinking it was to says I  was ill. then Yuki says place say when you are ill so we know.  Luka looks at Lucia and says the ok little one goes back to sleep and I will stay here with you until Yuki comes back from the storer. sometime later Yuki comes back from the store and says Luka we need to go back to  Japan now or Lucia's mom and dad going to find us. Luka lifts Lucia up and puts her backseat with Yuki hugs Lucia and Yuki says to Luka lit go now. then Luka stops the car and yells for Takashiro to get down here now. Takashiro runs to Luka and Yuki and says what is it Luka opens the car door and Yuki lifts up Lucia and gets out of the car.  Takashiro says you to find were Lucia is how in the hell did you find her. Luka sees Lucia going to cry. then Yuki yells at Takashiro and says YOU ARE GOING MAKE Lucia CRY NOW STOP! Takashiro says sorry to Lucia and says we were going to find you but it looks likes we don't need to at all because Luka and Yuki did two night go.  Lucia looks at Takashiro and you are forgiven but try not to be so mean.