chapter 2: arjun

his name is arjun. tall, skinny, brown, with deep green eyes, he could get anybody he wanted. he has no last name, he is mysterious that way, so he prefers just simply being called arjun. he posts daily for his 4.8 million instagram followers. every girl is in love with him. here are some comments.

- nydialoveheart3: arjun i love you! marry me!
- raniarashwaira.134: मैं तुमसे प्यार करता हूँ!
- aarushia.turjatona: have my babies arjun!
- vanipomioma: have sex with me! i fly to mumbai!
- umpalorona: 💋💋💋💋💖💖💖

those were just a few, out of the thousands of comments he receives. he is aware of his soulmate, a hottie named mattia polibio. he teases him, and whispers his name to mattia, while putting intrusive thoughts into his head. little did mattia know, arjun has been in love with mattia for years! he always wanted to make love to him, but never knew how to get mattia to think of him!

arjun finally got the confidence to follow mattia on instagram. he likes all him pictures, while also printing them out and putting them in his room. arjun is in love.

when mattia followed back, arjun erupts with happiness. mattia finally noticed him! he was beyond happy, words couldn't even explain. he then got a little frisky, and decided to dm mattia.. he wanted to keep it chill, but also make a statement. first impressions go a long way! he says,

"hey mattia baby! it's arjun, your soulmate! i have been thinking of you recently, and wondering if you wanted to get to know me a little more. i am packing 8 inches all for you baby 😋"

arjun hesitates, but sends the dm. now he is waiting on mattia response.

 now he is waiting on mattia response