III

"Kingdom Hearts has always been an important part of my life. Despite the many flaws it never failed to make me happy, and I am so thankful to be able to play it. It is something really important for me and I really would like to be able to talk about it with my irl friends, but I'm really scared of annoying them with my rambling and at the same time I'm scared that they would not like it and judge me for it.

One of my friends asked me for video game advice so I invited her at my house to make her try KH, but when she saw Donald and Goofy she thought it was a kid's game and even if I explained to her that it was not, she did not seem further interested in continuing the game.

The rare times I mentioned it to my other friends she never really seemed to understand what I like about it even after I explained it to her, and I would always get the feeling she doesn't really give it a chance because it's a video game (they're more into movies, books, or tv series).

I tried to explain that there is more than just the gameplay, that what I like most is the story and the characters and she usually listens and never said anything bad, but she never really seemes interested, so I usually feel like I should just stop talking about it."

-I can partially relate to this, none of my irl friends like it either. I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall because nobody is paying attention or doesn't care. They're missing out.