your period💛nick

it was that time of the month and you were absolutely suffering. you were bloated, broken out, oily and had cramps from HELL! you spent the night at your boyfriend nicks house last night. you were still in bed when nick came home from a Dunkin run.

Nick: "baby are you okay?"
Y/n: "no i have the worst cramps ever"
Nick: "im sorry babygirl, is there anything i can do to help?"
Y/n: "no, just let me be"

Nick left the room. You were surprised he left you alone. He would usually never when you were in pain. An hour later nick came back in with two target bags.

Y/n: "nick what is this?"
Nick: "I got us matching sweats to lounge in all day with some of your favorite snacks and a heating blanket."
Y/n: "Nick you didn't have to do all this babe"
Nick: "I wanted to. I know this is rough for you and I wanted to try and make it a little easier on you baby. We can just cuddle, eat and watch movies"

You changed into your matching sweats and poped in The Vow. You stated crying during one of the scenes because you were just so emotional. Nick gently pulls you in tighter and starts kissing the crook of your neck bringing you comfort. you turn over to kiss him. as you pull away he wipes away the tears from your face.

Nick: "you are crazy beautiful, you know that?"

You look down and blush.

Y/n: "how did I get so lucky?"

You kiss nick again. You turn back around as he holds you tight. you fall asleep in nicks arms as your cramps subside from both his warmth and the heating blanket.

Nick is the best bf ever!