007|

ON THE STREETS
12:30PM|

i left school early to go visit hyuck in the hospital. mark may be mad at me but that wont stop me from being there for my best friend.

HOSPITAL
1:00PM|

i walked through the front entrance and was greeted by a polite nurse at the front desk. "good afternoon, how may i help you?" she said to me with a smile. i smiled back and said, "hi, i have a friend who was admitted in earlier around 10. he had food poisoning."

she started typing and clicking onto her keyboard. "lee donghyuck?" she asked and i quickly nodded in reply. she asked to take a picture of me for a visitor sticker and i slapped it onto my left boob. "he is in room #606. that is on the third floor. the elevator is over there to your left." she gently pointed over to where the elevator is and i gave her a smile to thank her.

i made my way up to room #606 and when i got there i saw the door was open. peeking in, i see hyuck laying on the bed, mark sitting in a chair next to him while holding his hand, and a doctor talking to mark. i see the way mark slowly nodded his head now and then at the doctor's words and the doctor patting his shoulders as he says goodbye and leaves the room.

i walked in when the doctor walked out and was making my way to mark when he got up from his chair and stood in front of me. he crossed his arms and blocked me from walking any more.

"uh hey, how's he doing?" i asked mark while staring right back at his cold eyes. "i think you know damn well how he's doing," mark replied in a low voice.

"what are you talking about? why are you even mad at me, i did nothing wrong. i dont know what was in those sour patch kids that could've poisoned hyuck, but i did nothing wrong."

"you seriously dont know?" mark hesitantly asked after a few seconds of analyzing my face.

"yes, why would i do anything to harm hyuck? you out of all people should know i would never do anything to hurt you or hyuck."

mark sighed and moved to the side so i can make my way to hyuck. i sat down on the other side of the bed and mark sat back down on his chair. we both quietly observed hyuck's condition and i grabbed onto his hand.

"so how is he? you never told me," i asked mark once again.

"oh sorry, yea, he's doing ok. the doctor said whatever is in his system isn't going to kill him, it's just dangerous to consume. thank god he's ok, i wouldn't know what i'd do if he wasn't." mark mumbled the last part but i still heard it. does mark like hyuck? i never really directly asked them about their sexuality because honestly, it's not really my business if they don't want to tell me.

i gave a small hum to mark's answer and said sorry once again.

i don't know how those sour patch kids poisoned hyuck. surely i didn't do anything to it, right?

***
a/n: hiiiiiiiiiii sorry i havent updated in like a year(?) idk but its been so long!! but im back now and beginning to write again :)

im sure nearly everyone is in quarantine rn and ik it can be hard (im struggling myself). i've been finding ways to cope with all of this by doing puzzles and coloring pictures using those coloring apps and even writing! im not sure how long this world lockdown will last but it will end some day

if u want to reach out and talk to me abt anything, literally anything, my dms on here are open. but sometimes it glitches and wattpad is kinda shitty so u can dm me on insta @pyovng (its an ig acc i have laying around so im gonna put it to use)

stay safe, be careful, stay home
i love u guys
💓💓