Final chapter

Jungkook p.o.v:

I hate it. I hate everyone. The thought of accepting them as my family totally dropped. Look at them, still taking my angel away from me. I planned so many things for going back to Korea. But, they ruined it all. I planned to take my angel in my private jet and spend my time happily. But, they took us to their private jet and spending their time happily with my angel.

I watched my angel from my seat which was far away from them. I choose is especially to avoid them since I don't like talking. Not that I hate them, I just don't know what to talk. I tried to divert myself by playing game . But, my angel's melodic laugh and giggles made me to turn and see them.

His parents and that leech parents were having fun with my husband while the leech kept on complaining about something. I don't care what it is, I just enjoyed watching my angels happy face and expression. I really need him now. He's making me go crazy. He didn't even came to me after take off. Since, he don't want then I'll also play along.

Hoseok's p.o.v.

"Cutie, I know he'd do something like that. I'm his own mom, but he didn't even gave me any presents." Mrs. Kim hits taehyung.

"Mom, ahh...don't hit me. I already brought a necklace."

"And, that's also hanging in cutie's neck. Isn't it?"

Taehyung showed his entire teeth. I giggled and looked at my baby. He's playing games with his mobile. Poor kookie. He thought we'll go alone. But, my daddy planned it since everyone going back to Korea. It's soon nice to have family.

I don't know how I repay everything to my tae. I thought I'd sacrifice my love but he sacrificed it and gave my kookie to me. I still haven't changed my behavior with ttae we're same like before. I know my kookie don't like it. He'd get jealous every time. But, I'd never leave my tae. He's always my soulmate.

My daddy and mommy started to sleep. Aunty and taehyung were talking about something. Uncle didn't came with us since he still have to stay there for his business project. My baby was dozing off while barely holding the mobile. He giggled and excused myself from them. I approached my sleeping baby. I sat next to him, near the window and kissed his slightly opened mouth.

I immediately kissed me back and placed me on his lap. I tried to break free but I melt into the kiss and started to kiss him back. Our seat is far away so they can't see us. All I've to do is don't make any noise. I slightly moaned when he sneaked his hands into my boxer and massaged my butt.
He broke the kiss after slightly biting my lips.

"Koo...kie....take your hands away." I whispered to him.

"No, it's your punishment for leaving me alone. And, also having fun alone without me."

He inserted his finger into my hole and started to move. I bite my lips and stopped myself from moaning. I hold his shoulder tightly when he entered another finger. He started to move fast. I started to move along. He took his fingers back.

"Ahh...koo.."

He kissed my lips.

"I can't wait anymore."

He took his dick out and pulled my pant slightly down. He inserted his dick. I bit his shoulders. It's night time. So, we switched off the lights. It's so dark. Perfect, no one can see us.

"Ride me angel." I shivered when kookie whispered on my ear.

I nodded which was unseen by him because of the darkness. He pressed my hips tightly. I left his shoulder and started to move. Soon, I increased my pace but stopped when skin slapping sound was heard.