extra part 2

"And, you've to mix that paint." Hoseok said while eating the salad.

"Like this?"

Hoseok sighed, "kookie, you're really bad at this. Why did you got this weird idea of trying to paint ?"

Jungkook frowned, "are you gonna teach me or not? Or, I'll go to painting class."

Hoseok throw a piece of carrot at his husband. Jungkook caught it perfectly on his mouth and munched it. Hoseok took the brush from Jungkook's hand and started to draw a rough figure.

"Look, you've to drew like this. Are you listening or not?"

He asked his husband who's trying to grab the salad bowl.

"Yes, angel. I'm watching." He took a piece of cucumber and ate it.

Jungkook turned and saw Hoseok was glaring at him. He smiled sheepishly and approached him. Hoseok threw the pencil at his husband face.

"Sorry, sorry, please angel. Forgive me one last time. I'll listen everything."

"Go away. I won't teach you."

Hoseok tired to leave the room. But, Jungkook back hugged him tightly.

"No~~~ please, don't leave me. I'll die."

Hoseok sighed, "baby, you're really a bad student. Thank god, you took business course."

Jungkook laughed and kissed his neck, "you're so mean to me. I don't know how your students are learning from you?"

Hoseok turned and hits his chest, "stop it. My students are good, they're not like you."

Jungkook smirked, "of course, no one is like me. That's why, you love me, didn't you?"

He kissed Hoseok's cheeks and pushed him in the bed. Hoseok immediately turns and tried to get away.

"Kookie, not now. I've to go to cafe."

Jungkook frowned, "what cafe?"

"I'm gonna meet taetae."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "of course, he'd definitely destroy my peace. Angel, we're only spending our time in weekends. You decided to go out with him."

Hoseok laid on top of him. He kissed his husbands lips and laid his head on his chest. Jungkook rubbed his back.

"Baby, it's been so long since I went out with tae. We already planned to meet in last week but you didn't let me. This time, I'm definitely gonna see him. Please, please...." Hoseok started to throw his cute charms.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and sighed, "you're my fucking weakness, Jeon Hosoek."

Hoseok looked at him with a smile, "but, I want to be your strength, not weakness."

Jungkook laughed and turned him. He's lying on top of Hoseok now. He kissed his throat and buried his nose on the others crook.

"You can go, but after pleasing your husband's need."

Hoseok groaned, "no, you're doing this in purpose."

Jungkook smiled, "of course, not, angel. I'll do as I say."

Hoseok showed his little finger, "promise me, you won't fuck me hard."

Jungkook frowned and laid next to him. "Angel, you know about me, I can't control myself when it comes to you."

Hoseok closed his eyes and nods his head. Jungkook smiled and started to unwrap him from his clothes.

Hoseok was glaring at his husband who's driving the car. He whimpered when the other puts sudden break.