Calisidora

Author's note

 Guys, I do not own any characters. All are from J. K Rowling's Harry Potter. This is my 2nd Tom Riddle fanfiction, so I hope you like it. If you haven't read the 1st one, it is 'Thomas Carter' please read it. This is no sequel to my 1st book but I suggest you read it. Also English isn't my first language and excuse me from the grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Kindly vote.

"Are you awake, Calisee dear?" my mother asked, knocking at the door lightly.

"No mom, I'm still asleep" I giggle.

"Lady, you must be up and about  right now." She said, playing along.

Today is my 11th birthday, and of course my twin, Orion's too. Not only is it my birthday, we also are expecting our Hogwarts letter, my parents are more excited than us. Well, it may be because I already know that I will be sorted into Slytherin of course.

Everyone from the Black family has been sorted into Slytherin. I can't imagine a Black being sorted into another house. It'd be a shame for the family.

"Wear this" mom said handing me my new dress, a dark green dress she bought me yesterday just for this occasion.

"I'll go wake up your brother, breakfast will be at 7:30" she said and leave me alone in my room.

I was soon accompanied by Missy, one of the house elves help me get ready with my dress and hair. She combed my hair and put it into two buns and put my favourite hairpins, the ones with sapphire on it on each sides. I put on the black flat quickly and look myself in the mirror.

I sighed and went down. Unlike my twin who looks very lively, I unfortunately had a very pale skin, it must be because I stay indoors too much, spending my time in the library.

When I reached the dining room Orion was pouting "Mom...I want a new broom. The one I owned is not from the newest collection.." what a lame demand.

I love playing quidditch but my parents won't allow me to play so I began to hate the game my brother loved so much, quidditch.

Orion, well he is way too childish. Technically, he is older than me by 60 seconds, yet here we are, pouting.

"Orion. Stop bugging your mother!" I heard dad saying without putting his newspaper down. There is an escape prisoner from Azkaban. Again. The table went quiet.

All the house elves are not only afraid, but terrified of dad. Well, can't say he is the friendliest wizard, but he is the best father. And lucky for me, he favoured me between Orion and me.

"Papa?" I said and he looked up from the newspaper. "What will I get?" I said again. He smile and said "Anything my baby girl wants" he said and Orion sighed, while I smirked. See, to my father, I am his perfect daughter, his baby who is too innocent but in reality I am quite mischievous.

"Papa you're the best" I said and hugged him, he hugged back. "Toot toot, why my baby is so big now. Are you excited to receive your letter?" he asked and I nod my head.

"I know you will make me proud" he said and put me down, I sat next to him. I smirked at Orion who gave me a jealous look. He is always jealous of the attention I get from father but he never really shows it. I stick my tongue out.

After the breakfast I went up to my room to rest. I was pulled into his room, Orion. "Tell me little sister" he played with my buns "How do you wrap father around your finger and let him agreed to whatever you say?" he asked and push me deeper into the room.

"HE always like you and laughed when you're around but he completely ignore me sometimes." He said and sighed.

He was so nervous, as if I'd tell dad about this ambush to my room, wait I might tell him.

Not once in my 11 years of life do I see him this nervous, not once. "OH....is the great Orion crying?" I teased him and he shook his head.

"IS someone after papa's attention? Why not find your own way like I do?" I said and he lie down on the bed.

I lie down next to him and said "Baby Rion, don't be worried, I'm the daughter, not the son. You are the one who will carry the family name unless I'm married to one of my cousins. By the way I will get married one day and dad will never have the chance to take care of me as his baby. But you, you will live here with your wife and with dad and mom" I said and wipe the tear from his eye.

He sit up and I quickly mimicked him, then he hugged me. "Oh Calisee, you do think of that?" he asked and I nod my head saying "Yes, I do. Rion, dad loves you so much, he let you play quidditch while I can't." and crossed my arm.

He laughed at this. "You look like a doll, momma's doll" he said and I looked at myself again for the 2th time.

"See that pearl necklace, and those sapphire hairpins. You look like a little doll" he said and left his room in annoyance.

I met mother in the hallway and she said to me "Oh isn't this perfect? My baby is so gorgeous" I smile sweetly and said "Mommy......I want a new book" I have the cutest puppy eyes.

I am very good with these, I could even convince my cold grandparents, Sirius and Hesper with my cute face. And this information became an important weapon for me.