Chapter 1 : alexis

Tears dripped down my cheeks as I ran my feet a red blur, my mother and fathers hidden house in the distance. " Uolgo apertis ianius (Open the doors)," I yelled then ran in as the door opened , my brother stood stiffly for a moment than pulled me into a bear hug, whispering soothing words into my ear and rocking me as if I were a baby.

When my tears stopped my brother (Alex ) stood up me snuggling into his arms, he took me inside of the cottage that had six rooms including: 3 bedrooms , a kitchen, and a sitting room. Every room had a fire place that connected together into one chimney, clean fire wood was stacked into the smallest bedroom, there was enough to live with for a year. My brother and I loaded the fire places to keep the cottage warm, A hot spring the shape of a 9 person swimming pool was behind the cottage. A huge cupboard containing clean towels , flannels, toothbrushes, tooth paste and other clean linen were at the bottom of the cupboard, there was also bath salts, soap, shampoo, conditioner and hand wash. Each room was furnished in modern style except instead of lights we had fire places, the cold tap worked inside so as I washed my hair in the bath I could only use cold water because my brother and I agreed not to waist water so I was washing my hair with freezing cold water. I climed out of the bath then swiftly wrapped my long, fluffy towel like a sarong around myself I picked up the small towel and wrapped my long blackish silver hair in it. I pulled on my silk night gown on then I threw the towel over the door and climbed into my bed, it took more than two hours to fall asleep but when I did it was relaxing ing as my muscles un tensed.