Chapter 7

Ariana

Right about then,I was just cleaning the house.When I get nervous and angry at the same time I clean,and right then,I was beyond both of those emotions.While I was wiping the table clean,I heard the door to the dining room open.And,sadly,there stood Damion.Still arrogant,buff,and scary looking as usual.What he was in here for,I didn't know.

I really didn't want to be bothered with anyone,so I continued cleaning as if I didn't see him.I saw him walk away,and he was out of my sight.As I I was finally alone and beginning to become relaxed and un-tensed,I felt the rag I was using move from up under my hand,and Damion was cleaning the table for me.

I huffed,and walked over to the bar to clean that instead.He followed unfortunately,and began to help me with that also.I was beyond frustrated and annoyed.I heard Damion laugh.

"What's so funny?"I asked annoyed.He laughed some more.

"You look pretty when you're upset."he stated.My hear did a pang and my inner wolf woke up,

Yay! He loves us again!,she spoke happily in my head.I frowned and shook it off.

No,he' just going to play us again.,I spoke back.

Thinking softly,I pushed passes his large body and began to walk away from him,before he grabbed my arm.I turned back and looked at him with a mean glare.His eyes were filled with so much compassion and regret.I ignored that and faced the situation.

"Please Ariana.I wont hurt you again.This isn't a trick."he said,and it sounded kind of sincere.

I smile slightly,not to him,to myself and breathed in.Damion must thought I was smiling at him because he put on a smug smile along with me,playing the part.

I turned my whole body towards him and slung my arms around his neck and got real close to his face.I laughed softly,and whispered in his ear tenderly

"Tricks are for kids."I spat in his ear before roughly pushing him back and exiting the room.

Jessica

I didn't regret what I did to Xander.He deserved that punch in the face;I should've cut off his testicles while I was at it.Just when I was going to go for a run,a little slutty looking she wolf was running towards me.I cocked my eye brow.

"Hey,are Jessica?"she asked defensively.

"Yes,and who are you?"I asked politely.She scoffed and ran her finger through her hair.

"So it was you?"she asked snottily.I was confused.

"What are you talked about?"I asked.The she-wolf rolled her eyes.

"You damaged my babie's jaw.Xander.You punched him!"she screeched.

Oh,so he must got his side chick to confront me? said my inner wolf.

"Well,if your "baby" wasn't a douche,we wouldn't have this problem."I spoke angrily.

"Delilah!"a deep voice said.Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

Xander

He ran towards us,shirtless and all.

"I didn't tell you to confront her."he said to the Blondie with fake boobs and fake everything.

"Well,no one hurts my baby"she said all baby like,and began to kiss his neck.Xander huffed and looked annoyed.

"Just don't let it harped again,or prepare to be taken down.Got it?"she said,as if she ran something.

'"Hey,listen to me ya little Wanna-Be-Barbie.I run this shit,this is my house and my territory.If you wanna fight,lets go.I will get my sisters,and my boyfriend to stomp you out,"I yelled as I slowly got up in her face,"I am known as the Al Capone of this place.If you're going to be here you will respect me and everyone else in this piece,Capisce?"I yelled loudly.I was sure everyone was staring at me.

Delilah was staring at me with frightful eyes as she nodded and ran away in a flash of lightning.

I puffed out my chest a little as i walked towards Xander.His eyes were wide open also.I patted him on the back and put on an sarcastic smile.

"You have a very bright girl."

Serinity

"Come on! Come on! You can run another lap.You can run and fight over who has the last piece of bacon but you can't run to save your life,move it!"I yelled at the out of shape wolves.Not to pick on them,but they can't be unprepared in the battle field.As I motivating and running along with the other wolves,I was tackled down by some muscular,shirtless,male wolf.My head hit the grass hard.

"Damn....hey! Are blind? Couldn't you see a person right he-"

Cory.

My face immediately fell.

"Hey,I just saw you running around with the other little runts,and I though I'd help you train them.Together."he said with a diabolical smirk on his face.

"First of all,they're not runts,they're wolfs in training.And second of all,I don't want to do anything "together".I tried to be together,but you didn't want me as a mate,remember?"I explained,immediately walking off with my now sour mood.Cory ran up behind me.

"Hey,what I did  was a mistake.I was stupid.How could I not see that I had a beautiful,strong,and sexy mate."he smoothly whispered in  my ear.

"Oh,well that's nice to known.I didn't make a mistake to know what an idiot,not accepting mate I have,but that's just some of the nice definitions I have."I spoke to him.I flipped my braid,so it would hit his face,and skipped right into the line of running wolves.