My mate

I was so tired I went to a room that had all black and red silk everywhere.

I woke up the next morning. I was called down to a. If room. I had O+ in my hand. It I
was so happy. I was wearing a red sun dress. With my hair flowing to my sides. I was
wearing red heels. Skipping like a lil girl. I opened the door there was Marcus and a man I guess to be his dad.
"Hello my lady I'm John." I bowed. There Marcus wearing a baby blue button up shirt. With blue jeans and boots. Should I give him my number? I then look into his eyes and I get lost. I don't care about anything else all I want is him. I can tell he is looking at me the same way.
" Sorry to interrupt but my lady you need a husband to run the king position."
Marcus looked at his dad puzzled. John said," My gracious lady I would be more than happy to be your king." Marcus started to laugh as did I. I replied," One your too old for me. And two I have a mate." John looked at me with rage. He replied," Who?" Marcus said," I'm her mate!" I blushed and looked down.  Marcus grabbed my hand and hissed at his father. I giggled. John frowned and said," Well well my son has finally found a mate. Well you two have two days to finish the mating process, then you both of you will be crowned." I frowned lost every ounce of happiness in me. Knowing that I had to lose my virginity in 2 days. Who did this guy think he was. I'm the daughter of Dracula. The only royal pure blood left. I could easily drain the life out of this man. Then I remembered Marcus holding my hand. I shook his hand of me.