On my way to the kingdom

My name is Mariana Corsonsa Saige Dracula. The way there was so nerve racking. The pines I could smell them inside my carriage. The rattle under the wheels making me want to vomit. This ride seems longer than expected. I'm only 16 and I'm about to be crowned Queen of Vampirana. I'm so rushed it feels like my throat clenches. So I grab my goblet of A+ blood. Ah.... my throat feels much better. I coulter hear the horse snicker to a stop. A man opens the door he has blood dripping down the corner of his mouth. I can tell he is drunk. I frown as I try to get my gown out of the carriage. My slim black dress with a long long long train clings to my body. My heels click on the cobblestone. I smell the freshly trimmed roses. And in front of me is a castle of all folk tales. Statues of mystical creatures in the front. The castle completely made of cobblestone has ivy clinging to the ways. I can hear a man running to the door. It is a younger man. His hair as blonde as the sun. His eyes are gold as gold as the coin. His outfit clings to his abs. He must be my age.
"Hello I'm Marcus Anthony Scott Alexander. My lady my father and I have watched over the kingdom as you were being trained."
I couldn't stop staring into his eyes. I was lost.
I finally replied" Thank you. Will you please show me to my meeting with your father?"
He shook his head yes. I curtsied. My brown curled locks cover my face. My eyes glare as I past a mirror. They are bright red. Finally I reach a room with a big bed and man sitting on it looking at me with awe. Some older man. He had gray hair that was slid back. He had eyes that were gold just like his sons. Wearing a red suite. I look awkward at how he sitting on the bed. I walk over. I sit on the edge of the bed. Getting as far as I can away from this creepy man. He frowns and just moves closer. Putting his cold hand on my leg. I look down. He grabs my chin and makes me look at him. He says," My my you look identical to your mother but have your fathers blood thirsty eyes." I smile and nod my head.