Chapter#05: Pool of Blood

Mina' POV:
I could feel his breathe. I wanted to push him away from me but....I was scared...I was scared that he might hurt me or my family. I closed my eyes, prepared for what was going to happen but then I felt his lips plant a kiss on my cheek.
After that I left the room and went to my bedroom. I changed into my pyjamas. I almost went to sleep when the door slamed open.
"What are you doing here?", I said.
"I guess I should be the one to ask you this", jimin replied.
"What do you mean? This is my room , where else am I supposed to be?", I said.
"This is no longer your room, you're sharing room with me",he replied.
"And why is that supposed to be?" I said.
"Because we are married", he replied.
"As I told you, you have to do the way I command", he said.
I shrugged and followed him out of my room. We entered his room when his phone rang.
"What is it?",he said.
"I want him dead",he said.
How could someone be so normal when getting someone killed?
"Did you get the other one?", he said.
"Ok I'm coming",he said.
"Sweetheart I'll have to go for now, see you in the morning",he said.
I was glad that he was leaving. I went under the covers and drifted off to sleep.

Next Morning:
Mina's POV:
I woke up the next day. I just sat there and stared at the walls.
"I guess I should try once more", I said to myself.
I wanted to get out of this hell as soon as possible.
I went down the stairs and saw a man lying down in a pool of blood.
"Oh my Lord! Are you okay?", I asked.
"Do I look like that?",his mouth spitted blood as he spoke.
"Wait I'll call Jim-", I said.
"No!! He'll kill me! Please take me away from this house. Please.",he pleaded.
I wanted to run myself but I couldn't leave him this way. I lifted him up, his arm around my neck and tried to walk out of the back door until I heard a gunshot.
I looked down and saw the man collapse on the ground. A pool of blood formed on the ground. I turned around.