Chapter#01: The Unintentional Event

Mina's POV:

I woke up on the sound of my alarm clock. I got out of my bed and went to take a quick shower before i went out for a walk. I then changed into my tracksuit. I looked at myself in the mirror before leaving.

 I looked at myself in the mirror before leaving

Early in the morning the artistic golden sun got up like a baby and started painting the dark black sky into a bright blue sky. The bright looking milky clouds got up from sleep and started travelling around the sky visiting the wonderful environment. I was out for a walk in the peace of the morning; I began to feel the freshness of the morning.

"the day is so pleasant today,I hope nothing ruins it." I said

I was from South Korea but I came to the US to further my studies. I used to live alone. My parents wanted me to come back as the situation here was getting tensed due to a mafia's gang. I never saw him or his gang members but I heard a lot about him. His name was Park Jimin. He had commited a lot of crimes but no evidence was ever found. Anyone who ever tried to find an evidence or register a case against him was found dead the other day and like everytime no evidence was ever found. 

I was walking past an alley when I saw two men. I noticed the man wearing a long black coat. A flash and a horrendous noise tore through the side of his long coat, revealing the barrel of a .38 revolver, and a moment later I had realized that the man had shot the other one. The bullet punched its way through his neck, causing a gaping hole in its wake that quickly filled with blood and gushed out. The man fell to the ground, a pool of blood forming around him and soaked into his clothes as he choked to death on it.

"aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" I screamed my lungs out.

 The guy turned around to look at me with anger filled in his eyes. Without thinking twice I started running. My legs felt like jelly until I lost my balance and fell. I looked behind me and saw the death of me. I closed my eyes to accept my fate. I felt something being injected in my neck and soon everything blackened.