😈She has to be a spy😈

𝑀𝐴𝑇𝑇𝐼𝐴𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝑉
"I wake up with a slight headache from drinking yesterday,that girl was something else although she looked familiar it just wouldn't come to my mind,she's so beautiful,I get out of bed and head downstairs to get breakfast,after I eat my breakfast I meet my friends/partners in the training room while my mom and dad are out doing business"
Alejandro:Hey future Capo
Mattia:Hey boys
Kairi:At the club you had a good time,he said smirking.
Alvaro:Yeah you almost found your girlfriend,he said giggling.
Mattia:I don't wanna ruin her life,by making her become one of us,he said.
Roshaun:What if she's already one of us? or what if she's a spy,he said.
Mattia:She wouldn't be,let's get to work,he said.
"I stand in the middle of all 4 boys and they start attacking me,I go for a kick in the stomach for Roshaun,I elbow kairi in the forehead,I than drop kick Alvaro,Alejandro starts punching me in the stomach and I block I twist him so he could fall and he fell,he kicked himself up fast,I went for a punch,he blocked it and tried twisting my hand so I would fall but I wouldn't budge,I kicked him in the stomach and he fell to the ground,I tried punching him but he kicked me in my stomach so hard that I fell to the ground,he got up and breathed heavily"
Mattia:The person that stole the diamond from us did the same thing,how could a girl be so strong and skilled?,he said in pain.
Alejandro:Maybe she's been training longer than you,plus she's a spy and she's not in the mafia like us,he said laughing.
Alvaro:The girl at the club had a cut on her ankle,that's where Kairi threw the knife at the spy,he said.
Mattia:That can't be her,he said.
Roshaun:What about the fact that the girl at the club told you her name and tried cutting her last name out,and said her last name was Annsley,with a "A"!,he said yelling.
Mattia:Alright I'm not listening to you guys right now,I'm going to ask Kennedy on a date,he said.
Kairi:But you don't have time to think about girls,we have to get the diamond back,he said.
Mattia:Well we can do that while she's over here,he said rolling his eyes and walking away.

𝐸𝑁𝐷 𝑂𝐹 𝑃𝑂𝑉

"I wake up with thr sun hitting my face,I get up and take a shower,I put on some cute clothing,I did light makeup,I went downstairs and ate breakfast,today my parents said it was a free day because I accomplished my mission,I sat on the couch and watched tv,until I heard my phone buzz"

𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮❤️:𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿?                                    𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘇😍:𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗲,𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀?𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮❤️:(******)                             𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘇😍:𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 😚𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮:𝗔𝗹...

                                    𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘇😍:𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗲,𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀?
𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮❤️:(******)
                             𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘇😍:𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 😚
𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮:𝗔𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁,𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗺𝗶 ☺️❤️!
                              𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘇𝗶😍:𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 😚💗

                               𝙀𝙉𝘿 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙀𝙓𝙏
"𝐼 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦𝑣𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒"