Gone

Doc:She's not okay,he said looking down.
Mattia:W-What's wrong with her?,I said
Doc:I'm sorry but she didn't make it,he said walking away.
"𝑂𝑛𝑐𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒,𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛,𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔,𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡,𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝,𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜 𝑏𝑎𝑑,𝐼 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒,𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑅𝑜𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑢𝑛 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑚𝑒"
Roshaun:Is she okay?,he said.
"𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠,ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑐𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔,𝑤𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡,𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒,𝑤𝑒 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ"
Alejandro:Why aren't you at the hospital?,he said while they all walked over to us.
Mattia:S-She's gone,I said breakind down.
Aracely:No No No,this isn't real,she closes her eyes,and puts her hands through her hair.
Alvaro:No way,he said crying and trying to comfort Aracely.
Kairi:This is my fault,I should've went outside with her,he said crying into Alvaro's arm.
Mattia:She didn't ask,she went because she didn't know that anything was going go happen to her,I said crying.
Aracely:I SWEAR IM GONNA LOSD MY MIND,she said yell crying.
"𝐼 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑢𝑝 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑠,𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔,𝐷𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝐴𝑙𝑒𝑗𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑜 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛,𝐾𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖 𝑖𝑠 𝑢𝑝𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑠 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑐𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔,𝑅𝑜𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑢𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡ℎ 𝑐𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦,𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐴𝑙𝑣𝑎𝑟𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑏𝑦𝑒 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟,𝐴𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒"
Aracely:I won't have a mom,she said.
Mattia:You still have her,she's still here with us,I said.
Aracely:I tried self harming myself earlier,she said sniffling.
Mattia:You don't have to do that,if you do that it's not gonna help,it's gonna make everything worse,I said.
"𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑐𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔,𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝"

𝗞𝗘𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗗𝗬'𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟
"𝐼 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦,𝐼 𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑,𝐼 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒,𝐼 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑓 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑒𝑠,𝐼 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔,𝐷𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠,𝐴𝑙𝑒𝑗𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 ℎ𝑒𝑟,𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐴𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔,𝑅𝑜𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑢𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑒𝑔𝑠 𝑐𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔,𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐾𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖 𝑜𝑟 𝐴𝑙𝑣𝑎𝑟𝑜 𝑎𝑟𝑒,𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝐴𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑎,𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑚𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒,𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑐𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔,𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟,𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛,𝐼 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝐼 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑,𝐼 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝐴𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑦'𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜,𝐼 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑎'𝑠 𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑚𝑒,𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝐼 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠,𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑐𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔,𝐴𝑙𝑣𝑎𝑟𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐾𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑠,𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑"

𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗬
"𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑟 "𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔'𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦" 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑎𝑟,𝐼 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝐶𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑎,𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑗𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑,𝐾𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐴𝑙𝑣𝑎𝑟𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠,𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟"
Destiny:I heard and felt her,I said smiling.
Mattia:She touched my shoulder,and whispered in my ear,he said smiling.
Aracely:She did the same thing,she said smiling.
Alejandro:It happened to everybody?,he said smiling.
Kairi:Yeah,he said smiling.
Alvaro:What did she tell yall?,he said smiling.
Destiny:She told me everything was gonna be okay,I said giggling.
Alvaro:She told me she loved me and to keep comforting Cely when she's down,he said.
Kairi:She told me to stay strong,not to grow,and that she loved me forever,he said smiling.
Roshaun:She said Hey Bati,I love you forever,to keep everyone out of trouble,and she also said that I was her third bestie,he said.
Alejandro:She told me not to cry,to keep Destiny from going crazy,not to breal her bestfriends heart or she'll haunt me,and she told me she loved me,he said looking down smiling.
Aracely:She told me that I will always have a mom,not to listen to Roshaun at all,to keep my dad happy,to make Alvaro my bestfriend,to be happy,I could have a boyfriend when I'm 17,that she loved me forever,and that she sill always be with me,she said looking up with tear down her cheek.
Mattia:S-She told me that I need to move on now,she knows that I love her but I need to move on so I can continue my life,she wants me to have a son with that special girl and have the son that I always wanted,she told me to watch all of you and make surs you guys dont get in trouble,she also told me to give Aracely her clothes,and give Cely her wedding ring,she also said that she loved us,and no matter what she'll be with us,he said letting tears flow down his face slightly smiling.
"𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑐𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑"
Destiny:What happened?,I said laughing.
Mattia:She told me to stop crying you big dinosaur,he said laughing.
"𝑊𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑝 ℎ𝑢𝑔,𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠,𝐴𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑,𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔"
Aracely:I want to be a spy,she said.
Destiny:Oh,are you sure?,I said smiling.
Aracely:Yeah,she said.
"𝐼 𝑛𝑜𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑎"

𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗔
"𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐴𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟,𝑠ℎ𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑,𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑣 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑠,𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑤𝑒𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘"
Mattia:Princess are you okay?,I said.
Aracely:Yeah I'm okay,she said looking up.
Mattia:What is it?,I said looking into her eyes.
Aracely:I want to be a spy,she said.
"𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝐼 𝑧𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑘,𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛........"