Chapter 19: Lost but Found

Sarah and Luke really didn't wake up the next day, because they were already awake. They went down stairs early after getting dress, soon there was a detective at their door. Later TJ, Kate and everyone else came.

"We do have one lead" said the detective, "A couple remembers seeing a girl that matches Emma's description walking, near the graveyard over on Hamlet street."

"We searched the graveyard, she wasn't there" said Sarah.

"We had people go over and search again after we got the information, we are questioning the couple again" said the detective.

"Why wouldn't they stop her, she had no shoes on, and probably had tears in her eyes" said TJ.

"Ya, why wouldn't they stop her" said Luke getting up, "How do we know they didn't do something."

"Luker relax, alright, they are going to question the couple again" said Sarah.

"Relax! Emma's missing Sarah!" yelled Luke as stormed off.

Sarah got tears in her eyes, Emily went over to comfort her.

"I know and I don't want to believe she can't be gone" said Sarah.

"We are going to find her, no matter what it takes" said Emily.

"She is right, we are doing everything we can" said the detective.

He then got a call on his phone and stepped out of the room.

Meanwhile Trevor went outside where Luke was.

"I know I am the last the person you want to talk to right now, I'm an idiot I know that, but I am going to do whatever I can to find Emma. We will find her" said Trevor.

"I'm an idiot to, your my brother and I should at least show you some respect, regardless of the stupid things you do. Right now I'm to sure if we will. I have seen so many things like this end badly, but I just can't even think of it happening to Emma. I will die" said Luke.

"I know I have thought of it to, it makes my stomach turn. Right now though the person that needs you the most is Sarah" said Trevor.

"Ya I know, I just feel like I can't face her, because I don't know what to tell her, I want to tell its going to be ok, and promise her I will find Emma, but I can't, because I know its not true" said Luke staring off at the ocean.

The detective came back a few minutes later.

"Some hikers found her by the park over in Nortfolk" said the detective.

"Oh my God Sarah" said Emily hugging her.

Luke came in with Trevor, Sarah ran up to him.

"They found her Luke" said Sarah crying tears of joy. Luke hugged her and kissed her. He never felt so much relief.

"Where is she now?" asked Justin.

"The hospital" said the detective, "I don't know details, I will give you two a ride."

They soon left. Sarah and Luke were so over happy.

"Do you know if she is hurt?" asked Luke.

"They said she isn't hurt, just confused" said the detective.

They soon arrived at the hospital. They both ran in asked at the nurse station and one nurse pointed to where she was. There were a few cops outside the door. Luke ran in first. Emma was crying and yelling at a nurse. She saw Luke and ran to him. Luke picked her up and held her close.

Sarah hugged her to and they stood there just hugging.

"Its ok, you safe Emma" said Sarah.

"I'm sorry, I don't remember what happened" said Emma crying and carrying on.