1. 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°MARCH 9, 2020
los angelos, calif.°

"anna!" keri yelled, walking into the living room. anna was sat on one of the chairs on her phone. daniel, corey, and crawford were on one couch laughing at a funny video on youtube, christin and tyler were scrolling through their phones, and jeff was in the kitchen.

"yes?" anna asked, looking up from her phone.

"is ophelia coming over today?"

"i do-" anna was interrupted by her phone ringing. ophelia's contact, oh ophelia🦋, popped up on the girls phone. anna laughed slightly before answering the phone, putting it on speaker. "hey phelia, what's up?" she asked.

the sound of ophelia's black jeep wrangler was heard on the other end.

"i swear to god! the universe is basically begging for me to fucking yeet myself off of a bridge!" ophelia yelled. her angry and annoyed tone surprised everyone in the room. she was so loud, jeff could hear her from the kitchen.

anna chuckled nervously. "no, we're not doing that. what's wrong."

"my day! my day is what's wrong! i woke up this morning and immediately fell off my fucking bed and hit my head on the damn night stand! i have stubbed my toe three times today! i've hit my knee on something four times! i ran out of toilet paper in the bathroom and nobody was home so i had to run through the house butt fucking naked! everything seemed to be ok, like nothing else bad was gonna happen. but no! the universe decided 'oh! this bitch hasn't been through enough so why don't we cause more issues?!' rick came home for the first time since last night, drunk AND high out of his fucking mind! and apparently, calling me a mistake, a bitch, and a whore wasn't enough so he threw his god damn beer bottle at me! he missed but still! and on top of all that! all of that! i have blood leaking from my fucking vagina because mother nature decided to come a day early! now im in the car, driving to your house and i can't seem to get there fast enough because of shitty la fucking traffic!" ophelia yelled.

by now, jeff was in the living room as well. anna had her hand over her mouth, tyler and christin stopped scrolling through their phones, and daniel put away his phone that he, crawford, and corey were watching a video on. they were all giving ophelia their full attention. nobody said anything.

ophelia was on the other end, taking deep breaths, trying to calm down. that attempt failed when the guy driving in front of her wasn't paying attention. she honked her horn. "go! green means go asshole put your phone down and fucking pay attention!" she yelled.