"Oh... It's alright Hen..."

Hope you've enjoyed the story so far, ENJOY!

ABUSE/ CHILD ABUSE, DRINKING TRIGGER WARNING!
Skip the dream part if you get easily triggered by abuse. Drinking is the main plot of these pages.

New Harmony, 1979
Williams POV:
London, 1965
He's coming... He's near... I'll just stay still, here, right by the door. This is not my home, it's my house. He's been drinking again, this means I'm in danger. Stay calm William. Stay calm and focused. "I-I can't!" I cried out. The door slammed open hitting me as it opens. Oh no...
"There you are Willy. I've been looking for the freak." I hate this man, I can't believe he is family, I can't believe he's my father. I crawled to a corner.
"W-what do y-you want...?" Why can't I just fight back...
"What I want? I want you to know you're a freak. Pills all day and night isn't normal Willy." His voice is fills the empty room.
"B-but this i-isn't my f-fault..." I tried to explain him once again.
"Are you talking back?" He glared at me with a sinister look on his face. His dark green eyes burning into my eyes.
"N-n-no M-Mr. A-Afton I-I" he cut me off.
"I think you are." He grinned, not in a good way, not for me. He took off tie, now he was holding a loop, a noose-like loop.
"P-please d-don't..." I'm getting more frightened as he walks up to me.
"Are you scared?" He asked me.
"N-no..." I answered nervously.
"Oh. Let's change that then." He said as he grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me up, now he was pushing me up the wall.
"P-p-please..." This won't stop him... I won't stop him... That's when I couldn't breathe, his hand was already wrapped around my throat.
"Agh-ha-gah...." I started to feel dizzy, it felt like my head was spinning.
"Aww... What's wrong? Feeling...Dizzy?" The man before me chuckled as he put the tie around my neck. "One....two....three!"

Henry's POV:
I opened the door to Williams office, I looked inside"William?" I asked walking inside, I noticed him. "William?!?" I rushed to the man who was crying in his sleep. His head laying on his arms that also were laying on his desk. William twitched as I put my hand on his shoulder "William...?" I called out once again, this time he started to wake up. He immediately started sobbing as he gained consciousness.
"William what's wrong...?" I asked him before he just wrapped his arms around me as he dragged himself up.

"H-he won't leave me a-alone..." William made out between his sobs. It was quite unusual to see a 27 year old male cry like this, but William is different. He is the type who would act like a child who's just fell to the ground when he got hurt mentally.

"Will... he's not here... He can't hurt you... You were just having a nightmare." I answered as I looked back up into his eyes.
"I k-know... It was a flashback to when... I was 13... He was so much stronger than me..."
"I know William... I have fought against him..." I sighed.
"It just felt so real..." The Englishman let go of me and fixed his hair and bow tie. "But I guess I'll just have to ignore that for now darling."
"What did I tell you about calling me darling again?" I glared at the Brit who now had a smirk on his face.
"Not to call you it, darling~" He drives me mad every single time he does this.
"Weren't you sad a moment ago?" I asked him.
"Oh yes, I was. But my friend helped me." He put his hand on my chin, that he knew would make me blush, a lot. I could feel my face heat up.

William's POV:
He's too sensitive. Way too sensitive. Funny to play with actually, done it since we met.
"How about we go get a few drinks tonight?" He turned much more red as I said this.
"Eh..heheh...um..uh..." He answered as I let go of his face and rolled my eyes at him.
"Only as friends you prat! Like go to a bar or something." His look turned into embarrassment, as always.
"O-oh! O-of course!" He answered obviously embarrassed. I smiled at him.
"Great! I know you don't like to drink but at least try."
"I guess I can try..." He said as he sighed.
His dark brown eyes shined in the light of my office. I want his lips against mine. I mean who wouldn't? He's beautiful. But he has a wife, and I have a family I need to take care of. But if something happens with his family, he won't be alone. I'll finally have him, all for myself. It's just a little feeling I have for him, nothing dangerous.
"Uh Will?" I got of my own bubble.
"Huh?" I answered.
"You were staring at me, again." He said worried.
"Oh uh I was just stuck in my mind again..." Damnit!
"Heh...Okay William, if you say so..."
"But anyway, you came here?"
"Oh, just some papers." He laughed nervously at me.
"Of course Hen, of course. Just give me it and I'll do it for you." I smiled at him.
"No, not the work kind." He tilted his head a little.
"Oh? What is it then?" I got suspicious.
"Just read them silly!" He handed me something that looked like a handwritten note.
"Out loud?" He nodded. "Alright." I looked at the note before I started reading "'William I have some exciting news for you. I'm going to be a father! Katie is pregnant with twins!' Huh?" I got dumbfounded, I couldn't quite process what I just read.
"Surprise! Aren't you excited for me?! I can't wait to finally be a father! I gotta wait until May 10-13th next year, but I'm so so excited!"