"Why did you even ask me to...?"

TW: Pills/medication.

Williams POV:
"Fine..." I looked at him as he smiled faintly at me. I walked back to him and sat down by him on the bed. I took of my yellow bow tie and then my white shirt. I threw them on the floor and laid down next to Henry who was shivering slightly. "Are you cold Hen?" He nodded. I pulled the blanket over him as he started to drift into sleep. I just looked at him before snuggling close up to him. I closed my eyes, felt my body turn limp and slowly drifted off.

At 5:30 A.M I woke up by the sound of Henry yelling "WILLIAM!!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?" I covered my ears as I woke up with a terrible headache, and Henry's yelling won't help at all.
"Please Henry... Stop yelling..." I said keeping my eyes shut tightly. He didn't stop, he ignored me completely. It was like I wasn't even there. He just continued yelling. I got up and walked up to him and slapped him right across the face. I cleared my throat. "I SAID STOP YELLING." I raised my voice at him. He winced together slightly as I did. No not the feeling again... I hate myself for liking to see him hurt... No..no... but it's so cute... so delicious~ "You look good like this Henry~"
"What do you mean...?" He held his hand over his cheek where I had slapped him.
"Don't cover it up." I said ask I grabbed his wrist and pulled his arm down, this made him whine.
Henry sighed "William, I'm not even hurt. I was just surprised. Now go take your medication before you cause any trouble." He told me sounding confident. He knew what was going on and this cleared my head. I let myself go too far again.

"Of course..." of course my voice was empty and sad. I just walked to the medicine cabinet and started reading a reminder I had put on the cabinet door. Henry just stared over my shoulder to see what I was doing. I took out some pill bottles, mostly antipsychotics and antidepressants. He just stood there blankly and watched me taking my medication. I was finally done and turned around looking a bit less sadistic than earlier, now all that was left for me to do was to wait for an effect.
"Now. How about we-"
"No. You should take a day off work, and I should get back home. That's all for today, we won't do anything together today. I'm sorry, but my wife needs me Will. Especially through these months. This is very important for me, William. And you know that."
"Yeah. Important, very important." I sounded careless, and I was. "Just get out already." I said putting my hands behind my back and walking him out. Or rather forcing him out. He was finally at the door opening as I slammed the door in his face. Of course, he needs to spent time with his wife through these months. I'll let him do so, for sure. Or no, I can't just let my dearest friend waste his time with that bitch. I'll just make sure something is wrong with the restaurant so we can spend more time together.

Authors note!
I know this is a short one, but I wanted to update this one quickly. I promise the next one is going to be longer. I promise. So I hope you liked this chapter, bye guys!