Prologue

What was hidden was now found. For when the time came, I was not prepared for the events prior to my unwanted 'coming out' at such a terrible time...

In a dark household where it seemed that the only light was coming from a dining room.

Past the dark wooden doorframe, there was a long traditional dining table and dim lighting coming from a glistening chandelier.

The aura was very eerie and somewhat ominous.

Gradually, I sat down at the table involuntarily and without hesitation.

It felt like I had gone through this before.

But when? It was all too familiar. Was I having deja vu? Where am I?

Once sitting down at the table, two tall antique candles on either side of the table suddenly lit up, creating an even shadier ambiance.

'What's happening?' I tried to verbalize, but all it did was leave my mouth ajar and without a single sound leaving it. Suddenly I saw a masculine figure standing at the other end of the table.

"You fucking faggot," I heard him say.

It hit me all at once. I finally understood where I was. Two more figures sitting on the right side of the dining table, one with long brown hair and the other with short-slick black hair.

Both seemed to be looking down at the table in formal clothing with repulsive looks on their faces.

These people also looked so familiar as well... but I can't put my finger on it, who were they?

"We expected so much more from you Elliot..." The man in a black suit said shakily.

"I-It's disgusting! Leave! Get out! NOW!" The woman yelled with a slight crack in her voice. Both seemed to be slowly disappearing, while the man that stood at the end of the table glided closer and closer and closer to me.

I tried my best to scream for help. But not a single peep came out of my mouth.

I don't want to be here! My breathing became more sporadic and there was pressure building upon my chest. The room seemed to get darker and darker...

The man seemed to be in complete darkness. A hand. His hand reached out from the darkness.

I tried moving.

But I was paralyzed.

I couldn't move scream.

  I can sorta make out the face that was slowly peering out from the darkness.

A person.

Someone I knew.

It was him...

My brother...