¹²

(First of all,I didn't publish my story well I did but I was..I don't know like scared but if it did call your attention then leave it in the comments below so I can republish it again)

(Thank you for 280 reads,like it means so much to me...!)

(Let's get on to the story,it's gonna be Jimin's past,adioss!)

Warning.

- Includes rape and abuse.

You haved beem warned.

Jimin's past.

Scared,the boy was scared,once he had run away from his past family he got adopted by people he thought they were going to love him.

But they didn't.

Jimin got slammed into the wall,while his adoptive father hit him with his belt.

Jimin was letting small sobs that filled the room.He wanted to stop,he wanted that his world would just stop moving..so he can be free.

But he only got hit more by the person he thought that was going to love him..but didn't.

Dad...please stop!

Jimin let a sob while speaking,his father didn't care they didn't care about him.

He only got beaten worst,belt marks were all around his body,slaps,cuts,bruises he had everything.

As the boy fall down the floor because of the horrible pain filling his whole body,his father stoped hitting him,Jimin realized that...he was going to get his...daily treatment,worse than this,he wouldn't mind the beating but being raped every single day he couldn't.

That made him felt dirty,disgusting and just a slut for his abusive brother.

Jungkook came in,he came with a smile in his face clearly enjoying the view in front of him,he looked at his father...and his father left,leaving Jimin and Jungkook alone..in this horrendous bedroom.

As he got closer,Jimin would grew more nervous more scared,Jungkook just looked at him,with lust in his eyes.

Jimin just wanted to die,right there but..he didn't dare..,he wanted to make his mother proud but he was to weak.

Jungkook grabbed Jimin by his waist,walking towards the bed,as he placed Jimin the bed he took all off his clothes,leaving him naked.

Jimin was shaking of fear,he looked at his younger step brother,he hated him with all of his heart,but he was to scared to say something.

You are so going to enjoy this,aren't you,you little slut?

Y-Yes..master.

That's were Jimin's clothes were ripped apart leaving a weak and naked kid who was going to have...sex with a psychotic brother.

Jimin couldn't even react at all when the boy just open his legs and goes straight to his entrance.

Disgusting

Whore

Slut

Garbage

Disgrace

Weak

Stupid

That's what Jimin was thinking all that time while Jungkook was fucking him hard and deep but never earned a single moan out of Jimin,make him mad and got even harder into the point blood came out.

This is why Jimin hates him self and his life,he doesn't want to live anymore,he doesn't want to suffer he just want it to end.

This is the reason why he has alexithymia.

A/N

Omg hi,I know,is been so long since I I upload and everything I just wanted to take a break and just take time for myself and I even thought of just discontinue the story but I didn't.

Guys take care over this COVID-19.

I will try to upload more often but I hope you guys enjoyed!

Adios!