School

It was March 26 it was my anniversary with my boyfriend, he was the perfect guy, we where the best couples ever in whole entire school. We both went to same high school called "The High School of Arts and Science" that was the popular school, but it was also private. So me and my boyfriend and a other guy went to that school. We were the only 3 people out of the whole kids that where in middle school, that got into that school.
For our anniversary he gave me a ring, and he put it in my ring finger it was the best ring because it had diamonds it was very pretty, and it my turn to give him something, i said to Bryant Gonzalez "you may not like my gift but here you go." It was a wallet and when he opened it it had a bank credit card and a promise ring. He said "it was the prettiest thing that he had ever received." Then we kissed and we gave a hug.

It was time to go to chemistry class, but in my chemistry class every day a new boy would started to like me.
My boyfriend used to get jelous. But i always said to him "i wouldn't like someone that wasn't you".
In every single class we used to sit at different tables, except in Math.
In chemistry i always sat with this boy that I used to like, and that he still likes me since 8th grade.
My friends are Hannah Mía Hernandez and Michael Cruz. We have been BFF'S since 1st grade and we always share secrets, and we were the top 2 most prettiest girls and Top 3 cuttiest boys from the school.
Also we were the popular girls and boys in the entire school. But hannah just broke up with this kid, he was captain of the football team. They went out like 2 years, and there were anniversary was coming up in April 15th of 2004.
Michael is going out with my other friends her name is Kayla Santiago, she is sister of Lucy Santiago, my enemy.

It was the end of the day we were in 8th period we had Spanish and advanced Spanish, I was in advance Spanish with 1 other girl that I hated her so much her name was Lucy Santiago, she is the sister of kayla that michael is dating. And she is the Top 3 prettiest girl in the school and she was also popular too. She likes my boyfriend and that is why I dont leave him alone.

It was dismissal time then we went to the park like every Friday.