!Busted!

I went to drink water, then one of my boyfriend's friend was spying on me, his name is Edward he also likes me, but i was pretending that i didn't see him, but then he was running to the boys bathroom, but then i stopped him and said "Edward,where are you going, come back here now i need to talk to you".
Edward said "Hi Melissa, how was your talk with your Ex-boyfriend".
"Edward all explain you later, please I'll meet you Saturday on the restaurant, i will go whenever you need help, please"
"Fine I'll meet you up and ill pick you up at 3:00"
"Yes, I'll be ready, one more thing call my little honey boo please, thank you, tell him to meet me where we play dogde ball, i need to talk to him.
"Ok I'll bring him.
I went to the gym to change, the gym teachers didn't get mad because they also like me.
Then i drop of my notebook in my locker, and ran to the field, he was there, he said "babe how are you he gave me a kiss" i said "hold up i need to tell you something but dont freak out, Mr.G is back, "Wait what,that jerk is back".
"Bryant what did i say","sorry, i reacted like that because he likes you or i mean he love's you,"
"wait, what you knew about that.
"Of course i did, what you think i just date girls juat like that, without knowing their past or who they dated"
"Well maybe i thought about it", "whatever".
That was the bell i got to go, i have chemistry, and we have a test, so bye.
"Oh right i forgot, tell me what's the test on, then we kissed a lot, then we went our separate ways.