...

As I walked out of my part of the park to meet everyone at baby's area "hey guys I have a surprise for you today" wonder what it is meh " is it more dolls for me and my tea party today" baby said "no but we're going to have new friends arriving at the park they're going to be in Bonnie's old area and are going to be arriving shortly " No it can't be Bryan wouldn't but what if they ar-"there group names are the toys and the originals " I said " Bryan can you please tell them to not come to my part of the park cause I need to test rides and still clean up the place for awhile " Bryan shook his head up and down while saying" ok well I'll tell them and make sure you have that place cleaned up" I walked away and made sure that the place was cleaned and put a gate up so if they do come by they can't get in without me being here to open the gate I walk out to Bryan and he said " oh hey Bonnie want to meet the new animatronics" hmm ok I guess " yeah I'll do it " I walked with him to the stage in my old area and he said to the animatronics on the stage" hi everyone meet my animatronic Rock Star Bonnie" I looked at them smiling " Hi nice to meet you I hope we can be great friends " Goldie looked at me and said " you too can we see you part of the park " wait what if there trying to get to the old pizzaria" sorry but most of the rides are still getting build and I don't feel comfortable with all of you coming to my place " I said walking off " wait Bonnie why can't they " Bryan asked me with confusion" well I'm still working on the pizzaria as well I have to get a new floor and fix the lights,office, pirates cove, and many more things even install a new kitchen to it"I ran back to my home and powered off...

"... I ALWAYS COME BACK...."