TWENTY

Taylor finally gets off his cell talking to his kids mother, she once again feels because she's the mother she makes all the rules. Sad he's going to have to do what he has been trying not to and go to, taking her to court. Sophia is his only baby girl and he is going to make sure she know who her father is.

As he looks around he sees no Ana, "Ariana, where is Ana? Please tell me where ever she is, Sawyer is with her right?"

"I.... I told her to wait for you but she swore she be out in 2 minutes but that was 10 minutes ago and Sawyer is coming out the building now he went to the bathroom. Is something wrong?"

Before Taylor can say anything his cell rings and he breaths a sigh of relief seeing Ms. Ana name on his screen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ana tries to stay calm as she calls Taylor, "Put him on speaker."

Nodding her head okay while at the same time trying to remember the panic button phrase Taylor taught her to use as a signal when she was in trouble. Telling herself, come Ana you can remember the word for your playroom with Christian, but not the one that really matters. This fucking nut is about to kill you if you don't get your dumbass brain back in the game.

"Ana! You know better then to leave without one us, are you okay? Need help with something?"

"No.... Taylor you know Hannah always running her mouth, but Roach came in and wants a brief meeting. So can you just take baby Liberty over to Christian and tell him I shouldn't be long, but I'm sorry I did feed her some chocolate. It wasn't my fault he didn't tell me she was lactose intolerant so be ready for a fight because she's coming in with weapons."

"Damn Ana, now Christian is going to kick my ass like for real but I give the message and take that beating for you. Just call me when your ready I most likely will have Christian with me by then but you.... know.... I.... got.... you.... right?"

"Yup, bye Taylor."

Ana hangs up the phone still in fear, "Jack look I'll do what ever you want but can I please just check on Hannah?"

"Ana I don't give a shit about Hannah...."

He laughs, "You ever notice how your names rhyme, cute."

"Now! Strip! Or you being the horror movie lover you are know Jason is not a nice helper."

As Ana slowly goes to her feet first as if she is taking off her shoes but stops when she sees Jack get up from his chair.

"Stop, you might not have known but I was at that Charity Ball and watched you. Your whole group was good but my focus was on you. I went online to your channel and found that song of yours...."

Jack goes to connect his cell to the wireless speaker and goes back to his seat, "This is my favorite song now, back to what I was saying strip but dance and give me a show the way that I know you can."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ariana sees Taylor go into soldier mold and signal to Sawyer who does the same, after seeing them now both loading guns she needed to what was happening.

"Wow, what's going on?"

"Ms. Ariana, Ana is in trouble inside we don't have time to explain but we sent a 911 message out so Christian will be here soon please stay in the car. Sawyer on your left, I'm going first."