More Than This- A Louis Tomlinson Love Story

Hi I am Erin Marie Benson, I am 18 years old and live in Holmes Chapel, England. I used to live in Doncaster, England but that brings up memories.*2 Summers Ago*

My doorbell rings..I look up from the bed with tear stains and puffy red eyes. I walk to the door only to see my Best friend Louis Tomlinson there "Hey Erin whats wrong??" He said "Well I am moving..." I said. His face turned red and he just stomped out of my house and my life...*Present Time* I got my a new best friend but hes touring the world with his band. I sighed and heard my door knock "DAMN RIGHT WHEN I WAS GOING TO THE SHOWER!!" I lied "OK IT WAS JUST A PACKAGE DELIVERY!!" I heard the voice say...I ran to the door and opened it signing for the package. Weird I never get packages well this was more like an envelope but then why did I have to sign for it?? I opened it up and saw a letter from my father who lives in Los Angeles, California. It read: Dear Erin, Its your father I was letting you know me and your mother made arrangements for you to stay the whole summer in the States..Your mothers work has sent her to LA so we thought you wouldn't like staying in England by yourself even though Ms.Cox is there but you are coming and here are some Tickets to Harry's Concert..Enjoy! Love Dad. I was excited that I would see Harry again and meet his band but what if they don't like me?? Then I saw the plane tickets, The Concert Tickets and VIP Passes and then I saw 2 Plane tickets 2 concert tickets and 2 VIP passes. I took my phone and dialed my father but someone else answered and I knew exactly who it was...HARRY! "Hello Benson residents this is Harry?" Harry said "Harry?" I asked confused "Do I know you?" He asked "Its Erin.." I said "ERIN!!" He shouted "Hello Harry can I speak with my father?" I asked "Sure one second love." He said "Hi Erinbear!" My dad said. I heard laughing in the background "Uhh Hi dad can I ask you their are 2 tickets and 2 passes and 2 more tickets??" I asked "Well do you wanna take Jenny?" He asked "Yea OK thanks dad love you bye!" I said. I squealed and I thought I hung up the phone except I put the Phone on face time. I started singing and jumping around to 'What Make You Beautiful' then I heard laughing looked at the phone and saw my dad and Harry "Damn it.." I said and hung up. I called Jenny and told her she said she would come! This was the best day ever.